Are you similar?

Options
I am not new to MFP, but getting a new start and am looking for friends with similar thoughts and goals. I have decided to revert to being a lacto-ovo vegetarian because I felt better and performed better when I wasn't consuming flesh. I don't care if you aren't. I am not concerned about the number on a scale. Developing an athletic body and being healthy is my goal, not weighing X amount of lbs. I believe that most of kcals consumed should come from whole, nutritious foods. Nothing wrong with some treats though. I can be pretty reliable when it comes to regular exercise, but also need a little push/support/motivation from time to time. I am more than happy to do the same for others. I won't say "good job" if you are under and your diary is full of crappy foods. Instead, I would encourage you to eat more nutritious items. If you feel that we would get along, please send a request! I look forward to kicking some *kitten* with you!

Replies

• MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I have a very similar philosophy- long term veggie, trying to eat as much whole nutritious food as possible. Still splurge on occasional treats. I am however trying to lose weight! Fell free to add me!
  • Jezebel9
    Jezebel9 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    sounds good to me. 8)
  • Doing_The_Unstruck
    Doing_The_Unstruck Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Bumping. I know more peeps are out there!
  • ZenInTexas
    ZenInTexas Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I definitely have this philosophy. Trying to eat the healthiest most nutritious food with a couple treats thrown in here and there. My primary goal is to eat right for health, the weight loss is a bonus. Add me if you like!
  • Soni82
    Soni82 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Me too! I try to base my lifestyle on clean eating as best as I can including some treats. I dont abuse calories more do I count them regularly. I'm here for motivation, encouragement and to share info with like minded people. I'd love to hear peoples stories x