N-S-V !

Options
DirtyStacks
DirtyStacks Posts: 179 Member
9ace23f1.jpg

This is a picture of my Chest of Drawers; more accurately, this is a picture of the clothes that are on top of my Chest of Drawers.   It isn't unusual that there is a pile of clothes on top.  They usually collect there when I can no longer squeeze into them until enough of them settle there to make it worth the effort to box them.  (Cause you know... I always would tell myself' "One day I'll fit in them again.")

What is unusual about this picture is the height of this collection, as I couldn't bear to look at THAT MANY clothes which no longer fit my body.  It's too much of an indictment for my  total disregard for personal responsibility regarding my obesity.

The totally awesome NSV of this picture  is that while none of these clothes no longer fit my body, it is because they are all too big.  For some reason, I no longer mind staring at the size of tat pile.  Go figure!

Replies

• Josephina57
    Josephina57 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    that is fantastic. You must be feeling so proud of yourself.
  • shyandemily
    shyandemily Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    That is a great feeling. You need to bag it up and donate it. Just be done with it forever.
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Weigh to go, keep up the hard work, now get rid of those clothes so you can start another pile...
  • hoppinfroggin22
    hoppinfroggin22 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Love it!! Congrats
  • YennaBean
    YennaBean Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! It almost makes you want to keep them huh!? Congrats on your success!!
  • Megdmcda
    Megdmcda Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    that is fantastic. great job. :D
  • danimal5867
    danimal5867 Posts: 390
    Options
    Awesome! Keep it going and you'll be able to open your own second hand store.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!