Posting Pics

Options
I have seen people post pics side by side for comparison. How do you do that? I know how to post them one under another but I want them side by side ...

Replies

• slowturtle1
    slowturtle1 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing!
  • Wendyerickson
    Wendyerickson Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Me too!!!!!!
  • verapamil
    verapamil Posts: 94
    Options
    bump-- I wanna know too.
  • shellie1206
    shellie1206 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Those people must be computer genius's cause I am lost as well :)
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I personally do it on photoshop but it can be done on Paint which most computers come with unless you have a mac.
  • hoppinfroggin22
    hoppinfroggin22 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    i use powerpoint and save slide as a jpeg file
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    paint, photoshop, even photobucket has a feature that allows you to add two pictures together... It is easier on Msn Paint though
  • Medlockbb
    Medlockbb Posts: 57
    Options
    i use powerpoint and save slide as a jpeg file

Once you do it how do you get it on the post?
  • AndieLynne
    AndieLynne Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I use picmonkey.com to edit my photos. Its free and they just came out with a collage section that allows you to do side by side pictures. I just used it the other for a couple of before and after shots.
  • kcragg
    kcragg Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Medlockbb
    Medlockbb Posts: 57
    Options
    I use picmonkey.com to edit my photos. Its free and they just came out with a collage section that allows you to do side by side pictures. I just used it the other for a couple of before and after shots.

How do you get them from there to here?
  • Cmonnowguys
    Cmonnowguys Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I copy and paste my pictures into the paint program, crop them, resize them so they are all the same size, and line them up next to each other. Then I add in my height, weight, and date on each comparison. It's pretty simple once you get the hang of it.
  • AndieLynne
    AndieLynne Posts: 3 Member
    Options

How do you get them from there to here?

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/262875-need-help-adding-pictures-look-here-pic-heavy
    Someone else posted this on under the success stories...seems kind of complicated, but it'll probably work if you get the hang of it. Personally, I haven't tried this so I'm not entirely sure how easy or hard it is. I hope this helps :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!