one possitive thing that happened today

Options
2»

Replies

• soccermoma11
    soccermoma11 Posts: 126
    Options
    My lil guy had a huge grinn almost all day! And the sun came and we took the dogs for a walk :) as randy Travis says 'it's a great day to be alive, I know the suns still shinning when I close my eyes'
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    grocery store wasn't crowded!
  • shaneNSW
    shaneNSW Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I got to spend time with some good friends.
  • vickianne17
    vickianne17 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I went to a good friend's wedding :-)
  • shaneNSW
    Options
    Carrots make a lot of juice, is nice with apple as well.
  • shaneNSW
    Options
    I bought a juicer. Although it takes an insane amount of apples to make one cup of apple juice, I'm hoping I find some juicier fruits and veggies tomorrow at the store.
  • Doing_The_Unstruck
    Doing_The_Unstruck Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Everything today was positive, accept not getting up with enough time to hit the farmers market for some fresh veggies.
  • dmwells3
    dmwells3 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I GOT A JOB!!!!!! Had 2 interviews in 2 days and got offer both jobs. I am now gainfully employed after 14 years as a SAHM!
  • gypsybree
    gypsybree Posts: 218
    Options
    I sold a little girl a pair of roller skates at cost, instead of making a profit. And it really made her happy and she was super excited. I love skating and I remember learning and I know that girl is gonna have a blast on those skates. And that was the best immediate satisfaction that I experienced today.
  • dreamsofsomeday
    dreamsofsomeday Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I found out that I fit into the jeans I got a year ago.
  • cdc33
    cdc33 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    today I lost all the water I was retaining Yay!!!:happy:
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Scored 4 more hours of overtime...although I'm not 100% sure that's good now that I'm working it.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Afternoon sex :)
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I got to see the photos from a shoot I did for a friend. And they are amazeballs! :bigsmile:
  • ShareeMorty
    ShareeMorty Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I survived a crisis in my personal life without reaching for the junk food
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I just finished getting rid of size 22-24W, 2X and 3X clothing and packed them up to give to the DAV. My closet contains only 1 pr of sz 20W pants. The rest are officially 18W. My size 44 band bras - gone. I have a 40 and a 38 left. I don't know how this is possible, to have gone to these sizes with only 12.5 lbs lost, but apparently I'm losing fat and inches. I love that my closet feels so much lighter - just the way I do! It has been a great day for me!
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Went to a park for an end of the quarter party. It has a giant concrete slide you can go down on cardboard :)
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I did'nt run out of ranch like I thought I would , That's positive, right? :D
  • muffin_shufflin
    muffin_shufflin Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I was wearing my bikini & my mom said "Wow, your stomach really IS flattening out. P90x is working." five minutes later my stepdad came out & said "Maybe I should try ab ripper. It'sreally working for you." I have that "loose skin" problem & it's all finally toning up. Slowly but surely. My day was made :)
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I was able to work another unit today for the first time....it was good experience :)