I'm new

Options
Hi I'm new to this site. My friend told me about all the great support she got from being on this site. I look forward to getting the motivation I need to lose weight! Looking forward to supporting each other on this journey!!!

Replies

• elefante1
    elefante1 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm also new on this site and I look forward to the support I need to help me lose weight.
  • pinkminy
    pinkminy Posts: 286
    Options
    Hi Welcome to the site, I wish you all the very best, I love it , its very helpfull.
    Feel free to add me as a support friend if you want, I log in every day ♥ :smile:
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    I guess I am new...about 3 months in... MFP is a great place to start...supportive friends and great helpful info...I have learned so much here. Make sure to make friends with like minded friends...makes all the difference.
  • Mary831331
    Mary831331 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Yes I also welcome you to this site. You will love it. I just joined on Thursday. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • dodgeramgurl2001
    Options
    Hey ppl my name is natashia i have been using mfp for about a month i'm fighting with a weight issue just like many im really happy to be apart of such a great site because it is helping me reach my goal weight i haven't really met anyone on here but i am definitely looking forward to it thanks mfp for helping me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • patltrimble
    Options
    Hi to you all.
    New to this site today. Looking forward to the journey.Looking for some baby boomers that
    have lots of weight to lose.Hoping we will be able to motivate each other on the journey!
  • bblich02
    bblich02 Posts: 57
    Options
    hey everyone! I've been very successful with losing weight with my support group. you can email me at bblich02@yahoo.com if you are interested in joining our journey!
  • MissyMastery
    MissyMastery Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello there!

My name is Melissa...just turned 30 May 26 and I recently found out I have to go to a very dressy work function in Baltimore and another in SINGAPORE!!

So of course I am PANICKING!

I always sayyyyy I'm going to go on a diet but this time I am really sticking to it.

I'm hoping that by being able to chart my calories and exercise I will have a better chance to actually achieve this.

I am looking to lose 50lb but as much as 100lb

Good Luck to everyone! It's rough but it's gonna be worth it :)