Newbie looking for other with over 100 lbs to lose

Options

Replies

• Santana_12
    Santana_12 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yessss....:blushing: I have lost and gain like on a roller coaster and Im so tired of it..... I have alil over 100lbs to lose, Ive lost 5 and many more to go!!!! But im so motivated so feel free 2 add me and we can encourage one another.
  • gothgirlphx
    gothgirlphx Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 130lbs total. I've lost 15 thus far. If I think of the total number it's overwhelming, but i'm working toward 20. then the next 20, again and again, until it's gone :-)
  • Santana_12
    Santana_12 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Aye gothgirlphx U can do it just keep up the good work and FOCUS on tha PRIZE.... Good Health!!!!
  • eduardo8110
    eduardo8110 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My friend I have lost 80 and you will get there, eat well exercise... You will be surprised how proud of yourself you will be if you just set small goals, be that in exercise or weight loss it's all about proving to yourself how in control you are. You can do this, if I can you can, I'm proud of you for what it is worth, keep on it.
  • lisaishotpink
    Options
    I've got another 75ish pounds to go! Add me if you'd like!
  • callmekraz5
    callmekraz5 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Me. Just started today. Good luck to all.
  • callmekraz5
    callmekraz5 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow! How wonderful for you. I hope I can do as well as you.
  • emancipateurself
    emancipateurself Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hey there....you can add me if you would like...you can do this...it's a painful hard journey but sooo worth it!
  • EnchantedEvening
    EnchantedEvening Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I have 167 more pounds to lose to get to my goal weight. I'm trying to lose 200 pounds overall, since it's a nice, round number, and it will put me even lower than my high school weight (which is my goal weight). :) Feel free to add me!
  • FFerrel
    FFerrel Posts: 2
    Options
    REcently new to this site and have 100lbs to lose. Add me if you'd like :)
  • lizmil79
    lizmil79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Hi I have just started myself. i have lost 10lbs that leaves another 100 or so pounds to go.
  • debsquestforhealth1
    Options
    I'm new here to. I started a few weeks ago. I am down a total of 19 lbs even though my ticker on here says 11. I started with another, inferior app, before I found out about MFP. I love it so far and make lots of homemade meals so the being able to input my own recipes has been wonderful. It's so much easier to accurately track my calories. I have over 100 lbs more to lose but trying to do it the right way this time and take it slow and steady. Please add me because I love having the positive support and also seeing others with the same amount to lose as me staying positive.
  • oldtrubs
    oldtrubs Posts: 30
    Options
    Been working on loosing 100+ for the past month. Feel free to add me :)
  • jessicavessels
    Options
    i've lost around 1
  • jessicavessels
    Options
    i've recently lost around 10 lbs and been at it for a month now, need to lose about 110lbs. i am losing intrest not sure why cuz i am happy with my work, what can i do????
  • Hasu
    Hasu Posts: 67
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as most everyone here. Feel free to add me!
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    I started a couple of months ago and was 100 lb over my previously "happy" weight. I'm on my way down now, very slowly! I'm aiming to get fit, which is something I haven't been in a long, long time and I'm hoping that the weight loss will help me get there. Please feel free to add me!
  • CaraHeather
    CaraHeather Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am overweight by 100lbs... my first goal is to lose 46 lbs.Please feel free to add me as a friend. I need others encouragement and success stories.
  • shellyscott0804
    shellyscott0804 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm new here & have around 200 lbs to lose. I'm looking for friends for inspiration, so please add me.
  • beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I have about 120 pounds to lose. You can add me.