You Fav Band :)

Options
iCupCakeNZ
iCupCakeNZ Posts: 228 Member
c'mon lets see what you're fav band is and for how long you've loved them. not to mention times you've seen them

i'll start the ball rolling, mines My Chemical Romance and i've been a fan for 9 years and still going strong :)
Seen them twice and met the band in 2007

Replies

• impossibianca
    Options
    Many other bands of different nationalities, but for me it will always be OASIS! Yeahhh!
  • thisisforever21
    Options
    Mine would be Tool.
  • AmyLyn1983
    AmyLyn1983 Posts: 100
    Options
    Queen, Led Zeppelin, The Doors, Social D, Goldfinger....do I really have to pick only one??? :laugh:
  • rvani
    rvani Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wilco - seen them live 3 times.
  • JonGrandi88
    JonGrandi88 Posts: 137
    Options
    So Tough! But I'm Going With Rage Against The Machine, And it's been a long time now can never get enough
  • iCupCakeNZ
    iCupCakeNZ Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    So many great bands :)
  • D446
    D446 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    This is SO hard. I would have to say my all time favorite would be jeff Buckley. I was 7 when he died so I never got too see him play unfortunately. But I have loved him since I was probably 8 or 9, my
    Mum would play him continuously.
  • PghBAMF
    PghBAMF Posts: 22
    Options
    D-E-V-O
  • D446
    D446 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Or City and Colour. AMAZING live. I love Dallas Green.
  • oldtrubs
    oldtrubs Posts: 30
    Options
    I'd have to say Muse. Been lovin Matt Bellamy forever! I've seen them at least 5 times and could never get tired of them :)
  • Kandyhar
    Kandyhar Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    The Black Keys- Have seen them 3 times since 2005 (before Starbucks sold their albums) and they melt faces, such a great show.

Kings of Leon- Have seen them twice since 2003.

Portugal. The Man.- Amazing indie band from my hometown, saw them in Amsterdam and need to see them again.
  • AmyLyn1983
    AmyLyn1983 Posts: 100
    Options
    I'd have to say Muse. Been lovin Matt Bellamy forever! I've seen them at least 5 times and could never get tired of them :)

Yes!!:drinker:
  • tigerlily132
    Options
    Canelos de Durango. Seen em 4 times THIS YEAR!!!! Been a fan for about 5 years
  • BandedTriaRN
    BandedTriaRN Posts: 303
    Options
    The Beatles-they broke up when I was 8 or 9 so haven't seen them together but have seen Paul and Ringo
    Led Zeppelin-once:(
  • piratesaregrand
    piratesaregrand Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    For me it would be Shihad, weta and head like a hole. I know anytime I see them live I am going to have an awesome night.

I've loved them since I was in high school, and was gutted when the last 2 broke up because I had never seen them live. Thankfully they reunited a few years ago, and I've been able to see every show they have done in my town since
  • wahchile
    wahchile Posts: 19
    Options
    Radiohead
  • Kelleinna
    Kelleinna Posts: 160
    Options
    Seether. I've been loving their music (and crushing on their lead singer) since about 2003.
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    My first concert was Prince on the Purple Rain tour in 1984. I've been hooked ever since and never miss a tour. The last time we even attended the after party at Paisley. If I had to pick just one, this would be my favorite. :) Somewhere in my top 5 would be Stevie Ray Vaughan though. Great performer. Great musician. Very sad that we'll never get the chance to see him perform again. :(
  • NanoBear
    NanoBear Posts: 67
    Options
    Wow, where to start.
    Cold Chisel, AC/DC, The Band (yes, that's their name), The Black Crowes, Dire Straits, Dishwalla, Goo Goo Dolls, Nickelback, Matchbox 20, Sonia Dada, The Waifs.

I like a fairly wide variety of musc, but those ones are almost always in my playlist. I haven't actually seen any of them live except for Ian Moss from Cold Chisel. A couple of them were well before my time, and the ones that have been here (Perth, Western Australia) always seem to play when I can't get to it.

Of course, that's leaving out all my favourite solo artists
  • AimeeLynn90
    Options
    Hmm, that's a tough one. I'm gunna have to go with Linkin Park or Green Day or Blink 182. I've listened to all of them for over 8 years now, and I've met all three bands. Though I've been a country chick for years, if I'm gunna listen to a band, it'll be one of them. :)