Looking for bride to be friends!

Options
I am 27 and got engaged 2 months ago! The wedding is set for October 13th...and I am aiming to lose 50lbs by my wedding day(and 50 more after!)

Replies

• serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    We just started talking marriage but won't get officially engaged until December (consideration for his ex wife) or married until 2014. I want to finish school before his income messes with my financial aid.
  • Leslie85
    Leslie85 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 (soon to be 27) and I'm a bride to be!! Wedding is November 10th! I'm adding you!
  • southgacutie
    southgacutie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yay! Add me to facebook too! Hope Bundrick
  • Amo_Angelus
    Amo_Angelus Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Mines September the 8th, bought the dress and it fit perfectly then...I put on some weight from all the take-away my fiancé orders so now I'm desperately trying to work it back off before the big day. I've spent too much not to.
  • nlenz16
    nlenz16 Posts: 73
    Options
    I'm 24 & getting married May 26 next year! :) I have lost 30 pounds and have about 40 more to go! Add me if you'd like!!!
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 & getting married oct 5th! I've lost 10 lbs and have 45 more to go. Add me if you like, and congrats!
  • leejenn2012
    Options
    I am 28 and getting married october 20th. I have about 25lbs to lose. Add me if you'd like!
  • britandryan6
    britandryan6 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 24 and getting married August 31st! Just losing my last few pounds
  • StartingOver12
    Options
    I'm 33 and getting married September 8th. I've lost 30 pounds so far and my goal is 30 more by the wedding.
  • CurveAppeal86
    CurveAppeal86 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Oh how I miss being a bride to be! I was married in 2009, but I'll still be willing to cheer you on if you'd like to add me :)
  • southgacutie
    southgacutie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    adding you all...thank you girls! Add me to facebook also! Hope Bundrick :)
  • SMJ1987
    SMJ1987 Posts: 368
    Options
    Oooh, oooh! Add me tooo! :) All the brides to be!
  • julieb3an
    julieb3an Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm getting married in August this year. I want to lose 10 lbs.
  • fatgirlslim32
    fatgirlslim32 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 (you all make me feel old!) and got engaged on April 8th. I'm hoping to lose a LOT!!! - we haven't set a date yet but have looked round a few venues and none of them have really felt 'us' yet.

I know where I WANT to get married (Iceland) but is proving more difficult than we thought (family etc).
  • workingitout2012
    Options
    Oh how I miss being a bride to be! I was married in 2009, but I'll still be willing to cheer you on if you'd like to add me :)

Haha me toooo! I miss my wedding, trying to convince the hubby we need to do it all again!