Any Takers??

Options
Hey everyone!
So, I joined MFP a few months back and decided to use it privately w/out searching for other users, or having any friends on here..Unfortunately, keeping to myself obviously backfired because I'd go 3, 4, 5, days or even a week at a time w/out logging in and even though I'm usually calorie conscious, I'm sure I went off the wagon more than I should have. I decided that something needed to change so maybe I should try to find some other people on here so I have more support to help keep me motivated and so that I too can help encourage others. So...here I am! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Symonep
    Symonep Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'll encourage :) add me
  • normane5
    normane5 Posts: 10
    Options
    Feel free to add.......I am here for motivation too. Let's do this thing!
  • LennyInFlorida
    Options
    Ad me as well!
  • Melonhead
    Melonhead Posts: 168
    Options
    Add me. Let's get on the wagon and stay there! Just last night, I realized the same thing you did, that I can't do this alone
  • Sharonsmith12
    Options
    Happy to be added, just started recently and I think having friends will help me :smile:
  • Megd1010
    Megd1010 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    add me - I'm new and looking for help and want to help others
  • alp1990
    alp1990 Posts: 56
    Options
    Sure, go for it! I'm on here quite a lot, i'll help keep you in check :D ha.
  • stacierusk
    stacierusk Posts: 13
    Options
    Add me....I'm more private, too. Maybe it will help me to get involved.
  • Sunlight2011
    Sunlight2011 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Add me hun. Its easier together.
  • lyndall5311
    lyndall5311 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, Im on here most days. :smile:
  • BEMND
    BEMND Posts: 33
    Options
    You can add me...I've been using just the phone app & just looked at the website a few days ago & discovered all of you. It would be great to not do this alone.
  • Yannis_Siman
    Yannis_Siman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey. If you need an alarm-clock/friend to keep you accountable, add me.
    But be warned: I'm very disciplined and like to keep my friends in check too!
    :-)
    (daily check-ins)