You Fav Band :)

Options
2»

Replies

• Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    The Levellers, been following them since 91. I usually see them about 3 times a year including their own festival, Beautiful Days.
  • fatgirlslim32
    fatgirlslim32 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow, I love all the bands mentioned (Jain, is worth going to see their acoustic show?) The Levellers were the first band I ever saw live!

Green Day are amazing live, can't wait for them to tour in the UK again. I'm listening to Garbage a LOT at the moment, going to see them in July and I can't WAIT - the new album is even better than I hoped :)
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I have many faves, but my all time fave is Social Distortion! LOVE LOVE LOVE me some Social D (and Mike Ness - yummy!!) I can't count the number of times I've seen them. I never miss them when they come to town :-)
  • sheepysaccount
    sheepysaccount Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Kelly Family, since 1998, saw them four or five times, I am not entirely sure. And I saw one of them when he started his solo career.

Also, Linkin Park, since about Meteroa, saw them only once because they don't come to Germany :P
  • Sharmender
    Sharmender Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Lifehouse
    The Spill Canvas
    Fall Out Boy

<3333
  • Jeepers133
    Jeepers133 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Tool
  • Sharmender
    Sharmender Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Or City and Colour. AMAZING live. I love Dallas Green.

Yeah they are breathtaking live :D Love them!
  • Tdk4685
    Tdk4685 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Aerosmith. Loved them for 30 years or so. I have only seen them once but hope to again.
  • souperficial
    souperficial Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Say Anything and The Hush Sound have probably been my two favorite bands for the longest. Other bands rotate in occasionally, but these always come back.
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    RADIOHEAD!!!!
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Going to see City and Colour in the fall. :D
  • kierstin1976
    kierstin1976 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Primus is one favorite.
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I don't have a favourite band but right now I can't stop listening to Frank Ocean nor The Weeknd :)
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Social Distortion is probably my all-time favorite. I have been a fan for probably 25 years at least and I cannot count how many times I have seen them.
  • mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Right now all I can listen to is My Darkest Days, 5 Finger Death Punch, and Breaking Benjamin..
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    Alice in chains
    Stone Temple Pilots
    Dropkick Murphys ( only their old stuff )
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    It's a tie between Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, and Shinedown. I've been listening to all of them for at least the last 7-8 years. Unfortunately I haven't been able to see any of them in concert yet, a fact I hope to remedy in September when Shinedown will be here. :)
  • NYChick84
    NYChick84 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Dead Head all the way!!! Grateful Dead is by far one of THE BEST bands ever!!! Either you love em or hate em!