• XxYeaIrocxX
    XxYeaIrocxX Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    22 here.
    Just signed up a few weeks ago.
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    23, married, no kids except for our gerbils boys. I'm in college and I'm not working. I've been here since August and haven't missed logging in since.
    If ANY of you want to be "Pals" please send a message with your friend request!
    :flowerforyou: Good luck to all of you!!
  • Ashley870910
    Options
    I am 24 yr old married, mother of two. Need friends in same boat!! I log everyday! Feel free to add me.
  • beecee13
    beecee13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm 23, been on MFP for a few months now and log every day. I'm always looking for supportive and motivating friends my age. Feel free to add me :)
  • PaulaALJ
    PaulaALJ Posts: 27
    Options
    I'm 25, in grad school so dealing with late night studying/snacking is a challenge, also I have a husband to take care off! My goal is to lose weight and be fit! Anyone similar, please feel free to friend me with a message so that i know you and can encourage and motivate!
  • ConorDBS
    ConorDBS Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm 21, fairly new to the site aswell. Feel free to add me. The support will help.
  • amallia921
    amallia921 Posts: 51
    Options
    Hey, I'm 22 and would love to support anyone who needs it!
  • AmyWho
    AmyWho Posts: 6
    Options
    Hello, I'm 26 and I recently reached my goal weight. I'm now maintaining and trying to get in better shape.
  • Crumleygirl
    Crumleygirl Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and been here two months. Feel free to add me
  • xRagster
    xRagster Posts: 27
    Options
    I'm 22, made this forever ago but didn't start actually using it until about 2 months ago lol. Anyone can add me, I dontt mind!
  • B21goddess
    B21goddess Posts: 35
    Options
    Im 20 :)
  • cmay89
    cmay89 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    22 almost 23, I welcome any new friends! The more mutual motivation, the better!
  • RF3377
    RF3377 Posts: 97
    Options
    I'm 24, feel free to add me anyone :)
  • katiep1022
    katiep1022 Posts: 12
    Options
    ill be 21 this october. always looking for new friends on mfp. please add, this goes for anyone! =) good luck to all
  • BeautyFromWithin
    BeautyFromWithin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Hey all you 20 somethings!
    It's great to see some people around my age!

I'm 20 years old and I'd love some more motivational MFP friends to keep me dedicated to staying healthy this summer. Last summer I managed to lose almost 30 pounds and by some miracle I kept most of it off this past year of college, but not without a struggle.

PLEASEEEE feel free to add me! :)
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Whoop whoop 22 years old here
  • dreamerbabe87
    Options
    I'm 24 and I'm looking to make friends on here.
  • stephgreene
    stephgreene Posts: 143
    Options
    I'm 20, feel free to friend me!
  • ketx83
    ketx83 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi i'm 28 and on day 1 of my diet ! feel free to add me :smile:
  • MzRawkqueen
    Options
    Heya! I'm 29 - a bit older than most of you on here, but I know how to have fun. ;)

Feel free to add me!