Looking for new friends for help and support.

Options
First time using MFP, lets hope im successful!

Be great to meet some new people in the process :)

Replies

• zCarsAndCaloriesz
    Options
    You can add me up if you'd like, I've only been on for a week and am also looking for new people :)
  • jehembee
    jehembee Posts: 114
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like.
  • lyricalLies13
    Options
    Welcome, both of you! You can add me if you want, Im on everyday and Ive been at this for a couple months now =]
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    hey chickie! u can add me, i keep it drama free and log on a daily. im at 240 days today!! woooohooooooo!! lol ;D
  • ashb1216
    ashb1216 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey there !! Ashley here. You can add me ! This is an awesome site !!
  • angbunny22
    angbunny22 Posts: 56
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • amallia921
    amallia921 Posts: 51
    Options
    Hey! I am new too. Just started a little while ago. Really hope this works out. lol
  • PShep17
    PShep17 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

Welcome to MFP, I'm just at the end of my 4th week and loving it! Feel free to add folks :)
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Hello. My name is Karen and I am also relatively new. I actually joined last fall after a co-worker mentioned MFP to me. He told me his wife had lost a lot of weight with the group. So, I gave it a try. The problem was, I really wasn't serious. Then, in November, I went on a cruise and then the holidays hit. Suddenly, I had all sorts of excuses as to why I couldn't stick to a diet. So, I gained instead of losing and stopped logging on for several months. I finally decided to get serious the end of April and rejoined. As you can see by my tracker, it has worked. I have actually lost more than the tracker shows because I weighed more when I rejoined then when I first signed up. Anyway, I will be turning 50 next year and I am determined to be at my ideal weight by then. I have 10 months exactly to lose my remaining weight and, so help me, I'll do it!
  • RudeGyrl78
    RudeGyrl78 Posts: 21
    Options
    I'm new to this too...this is day 7 for me!...weigh in tomorrow and can't wait (want to see if this is actaully working). Congrats and best wishes to everyone on their journey to a better YOU!!
  • tnqnt
    tnqnt Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Hi :) Welcome and good luck! :) Feel free to add me (anyone) ... always looking for support, too :)
  • IPLouisa
    IPLouisa Posts: 1
    Options
    I too am looking for new friends for help and support.
  • Losinitforgood
    Losinitforgood Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This site is awesome. I just hit day 100. Anyone can add me, it's always good to have friends :).