re-evaluting my goals

Options
Jackie9950
Jackie9950 Posts: 374 Member
Hello! I joined MFP in September last year and lost 50lbs! Yeah! Anywho, over the last 6 weeks I have been screwing up and eating whatever I want and I stopped exercising all together. I feel horrible. I feel uncomfortable and miserable. While I was gone and off the wagon a lot of my friends on here deleted me, which I understand, I probably would have done the same thing. I am a good friend on here and a great motivator, I just need some more motivating friends to help me get on track. :):flowerforyou:

Replies

• jehembee
    jehembee Posts: 114
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • furby1
    furby1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I've only recently started my journey so more than happy to have a few more new friends join me. Please send me a request if you would like to :)
  • chellebelle315
    Options
    Add me if you like. I've been through the "off the wagon" cycle a few times myself.
  • determinedsocialworker
    determinedsocialworker Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hey.. totally been there (for the last 6 months I've been fighting the same 15 pounds)... for me it's like I was sabotaging myself after losing 50 as well.. it's like WOW I lost 50 pounds..got lots of compliments and was kind of tired...but, I've been on the steady loss track for almost 2 months again and it feels great.. you can totally do this.. one bit at a time... start just making one small change again at a time to get back in the swing of things.. feel free to add me as well if you'd like.. Have a great day! Rachel
  • ashb1216
    ashb1216 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You can get back on track !! Remember, weight loss is not just a 60-90 day challenge, it is a lifestyle change !!! Congrats on losing 50 lbs !!!! But, remember just because you meet your goal doesn't mean that that's the end. In order to continue keeping the weight off and to continue a healthier lifestyle, you have to continue the work even after your goal has been reached !! You can do it !!!
  • Jackie9950
    Jackie9950 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the friend requests and the motivating words. I feel great knowing there are so many kind people on here and that you all will make this weight loss journey with me. :wink:
  • DBell28
    DBell28 Posts: 45
    Options
    feel free to add me too! Or I can just add you also :)

I fell off the wagon too recently but have re-evulated my workout and eating habits so we can help each other!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    i just got back on track! i lost 39 lbs in like 5 or 6 months and have fallen off these last two months! i recently discovered gym equip in a room upstairs at the parents in law to be and started using it. getting back to what i was will be hard but hey i did it once, i can do it again!!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    oh yeah, add me if u like too!! lol
  • StephShuttle
    StephShuttle Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I did the same while doing my final year uni dissertation and final exams. Put back on pretty much everything I'd lost.

Adding...