I <3 Apple Cider Vinegar

Options
heidi5k
heidi5k Posts: 181 Member
So, I'm not sure about the health benefits of ACV, but I know that I love the little mixy-mix I make with it. Seriously, I didn't think I would be able to drink this stuff, but I actually drink it a couple times a day now, in place of plain water.

Have any of you experienced health benefits as a result of drinking ACV? Does anyone else just plain old like it?

This is the mixology I use - although I skip the added fruit juice. This way, it's sugar/ calorie free.

http://www.delightedmomma.com/2012/03/sweetened-raw-apple-cider-vinegar.html

Replies

• bekahvoight
    bekahvoight Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started taking it yesterday and I do 2tsp of vinegar to 2 tsp of honey in hot water. Tastes like hot apple cider to me. I really like it. As far as health benefits go I feel pretty good when I take it (I'm trying to take a glass before every meal) but maybe that's just a placebo effect =P
    Anyway, I did a lot of reading on it and I really hope that it will help clear up my skin and in detoxifying my body from all the bad eating choices I've made most of my life. If it helps with weight loss then that's an extra bonus for me =)
    I hope the apple cider vinegar works well for you and I'm glad that you <3 it!