Need friends :) This baby weight is out of control!

Options
Hi! Im pretty new to MFP and need some friends to help keep me in check :)

Im 32 years old, height 5'3", weigh 175 (ish) and am trying to get close to my pre-pregnancy weight and lose about 50 (ish) pounds. I had 2 babies back to back, so I have double the baby weight (yikes) LOL

I would be ecstatic to be 120, even though that's a bit heavier than I was 5 years ago.

Please add me!! :):)

Replies

• mdn15
    mdn15 Posts: 145
    Options
    Feel Free to add me.. Totally understand the baby weight... my oldest is now 10 yrs.... and i finally taking time to focus on myself...
  • Darahodges
    Darahodges Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Need friends ....:) recently had a baby 3 months post partum am current 159lbs am 5.4 inches and am trying to get down to 130lbs this year... Hopefully
  • usteward
    usteward Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    same here 33 yrs old just had a baby 6 months ago 5'5 175ish and wanting to get down to 145. feel free to add .
  • lureque
    lureque Posts: 6
    Options
    Add me!! I wanna b your friend!
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Request sent. Anyone else feel free
  • nicnactoo
    nicnactoo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi! Your story is so similar to mine.

I am 37, 5'3", was 126 pre-pregancy, 184 pre birth (eeeeek!), 161 post birth and now I'm 123, so the lightest I have been for years, probably since my early 20s.

I am proof it can be done, so if you want a motivating friend who has done what you want to do, then add me :)
  • sheath79
    sheath79 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have sent request too. I would also love new friends to help me stick with it! I am also fighting the baby weight and need to lose 40 pounds. It is getting erally discouraging so friends in same situation would really help. Please feel free to add me :-)
  • bkay30
    bkay30 Posts: 43
    Options
    Thanks for all the requests and for telling me yalls stories. Makes me feel so much better to know Im not alone in this ((hugs))
  • demilade
    demilade Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I have 2 under 2, my littlest is 9 weeks. go ahead and add me if you want :)
  • kay1188
    kay1188 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... My baby is 9 months old... I was 145 pre-pregnancy... Now I am all of 185 lbs... I would like to lose 40 lbs by September 2012....

Also Join my group: Weight-Loss Post Pregnancy

I log on every day... I will will certainly support
  • slightcap
    slightcap Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi mamas! Just had my first baby girl on April 30, looking for other ladies trying to shed the baby weight. Feel free to add me!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    LOL my youngest baby is now 14 years old! can I still use him as an excuse? :)
  • kay1188
    kay1188 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Supplemama...... dwllllllll.... no sah.... tears came to my eyes...
  • tlipke84
    tlipke84 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I am 5'6 and weigh 200 lbs. Before I had kids I weighed 130 lbs. Never in my life did I ever think I would be this heavy. I got pregnant with my second son when my oldest was 18 months so I didn't have a lot of time to lose weight from the first. And then everything got out of control when I was pregnant with my second son. They are 5 and 3 now so I can't really use that as an excuse, so I am determined to do this!
  • obum88
    obum88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    LOL my youngest baby is now 14 years old! can I still use him as an excuse? :)

Heck yeah! if anything he counts double as the teen years come in full swing!