Stay at home moms with children :-)

Options
ladyace15
ladyace15 Posts: 88 Member
Newbie here looking for any other stay at home moms to help support and motivate each other when times get tough. Sometimes you may even need to just vent or talk! :-) Feel free to add me

Replies

• Kris0614
    Kris0614 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am also a stay at home mom :) trying hard to loose weiGht go my daughter so I can run around and play with her :) feel free to aDd me:)
  • Norsegodess
    Options
    I am the same I have 2 children who i run about after all day even when they aren't at school lol.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Well my kids are all grown, but I'm a stay at home daycare provider....so 6-8 kids from 6 am to 5:30 at night : )
  • livinfitanfun
    Options
    Hi! SAHM of two kiddies daughter 3 and son 1. Have lost baby weight know trying to lose the weight before I got pregnant! Lol you and anyone else can add me!! Love having more friends that are supportive.
  • Mommy_Time
    Mommy_Time Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I am a SAHM to 5 ages 6,5,3,2 and 9mths. Anyone feel free to add me.

I am on my 4th week of insanity
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom as well.. Have a treadmill and just started p90x and going to start South Beach diet tomorrow
  • whitejessamine
    Options
    I was a SAHM for five years...now I'm a college student. Does that count, or am I disqualified? ;)
  • mhardest
    mhardest Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Adding you as a friend!
  • dhakiyya
    dhakiyya Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I'm generally a stay at home mum, but currently doing some freelance/contract type work and taking the kids plus a childminder to work with me lol. That's just temporary though, I'm a SAHM really lol.
  • rcbialek9
    rcbialek9 Posts: 2
    Options
    I love your weight lose tracker!:happy:
  • maryb2374
    maryb2374 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I am a SAHM to 4 boys ages 9, 8, 5 and 3. During the school year I do work the school care program at the older boys' school but I take the little ones with me when I work so I consider myself a SAHM.
  • ladyace15
    ladyace15 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You all are AWESOME and I just wanted to be the one to tell you if no one else does :-) I have two boys 7 and 1 and wouldn't change it for the world! Let's cheer each other on!
  • Busymomo5
    Busymomo5 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I'm a stay at home mom to 5 kids, ages 17, 14, 11, 9, 6. By the way, ladyace15, two of my boys names are Blake and Brycen. We have chosen similar children's names.