finding friends who will stick to it!

Hey! I looking for friends who will stick to a healthy life style and won't give up and won't let me give up! I really want to fill my blog with healthy life style choices! As well as help others get the nutrition they need to feel great! Friend me and we can do it together! :) I'm really excited to get in to this and i hope you are to! OH and before I forget I am an I.B.S patient so if you have it to I would love love love to talk to you :) thanks!!

Replies

• Daring2be
    Daring2be Posts: 9 Member
    Accountability to and from :) Get it girl! What are your goals?
  • I need the same please add me everone
  • honestly i want to lose 10 pounds but just feel healthy, losing weight would just be a bonus! I want to be active 6 days a week and stop eating so any sweets! even tho i crave them like no other!
  • DMarieLVT
    DMarieLVT Posts: 71 Member
    I'm with you -- so many friends that I joined with a few months ago have disappeared :( I would love to add you! Anyone else that feels the same, feel free to add me! I'm always in need of encouragement and good friends with the same goals :)
  • Daring2be
    Daring2be Posts: 9 Member
    I hear ya! I heard once (I really, really want to attribute it to Ray Romano or Jerry Seinfield, no idea why) but they said to stay active, they got a cheapie dollor store calendar and a big red marker. Every day they did *something* and made an x on the day. Finish a month and hang it on the wall next to the calendar, so all you have to do is keep the 'x' snake growing!

Sweets are tough for me too! Some suggestions
    - better quality sweets. I love my local 'healthy' grocery store Earth Fare, so their chocolate (especially organic reeses cups) usually satisfies in a square or serving size, unlike hersheys
    - sweet fruits, like strawberries and pink lady apples, with maybe a spoonful of light chocolate sauce is both filling and satisfying
    - yogurt! yogurt yogurt all the time. a bajillion flavors
    - smoothies are easy and fun and perfect for summer, as are fruit popsicles.
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    I am here!! I love motivating people and sometimes when I'm exhausted seeing others workout stats gets my rear end up and out. This is a lifestyle change for myself not a summer phase to fit in a bikini or whatever.
  • amen I dont want to only be skinny 3 months a year its a 24/7 12 moths a year thing for me too!