Fruit and Vegetables. HELP!

Options
2»

Replies

• boldtsmith
    boldtsmith Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Saute 4-6 cloves of pressed fresh garlic in sesame oil in the biggest pot you have. Then fill it with fresh baby spinach. It will cook down very rapidly so use tongs to turn it over continuously. Add some teriyaki sauce and pig out.
  • PrezBigGirl
    Options
    I never liked eating veggies and fruit. When I got pregant I started buying frozen bags (birdsye) of veggies to steam and forced myself to eat one cup a day to start. Now I eat those veggies with no problem. You can add veggies to most recipes to hide the taste, soupds cassoroles, cheese. You can also use chocolate pudding (low fat and no sugar options are available) and dip your fruit into it. It always helps to leave what you like the most last so you say after I eat one cup of veggies then I can eat my sandwich or whatever.
  • shbretired
    shbretired Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I buy frozen stir fry veggie blend, when I want some I pour a bowlful, nuke for 5 minutes (or steam), top with precooked chicken breast & mango salsa. tasty

I buy tropical blend frozen fruit & dip into lite yogurt for a late afternoon snack, hits the spot.
  • tripod271
    tripod271 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Time to bask in the glory of all that is Asian or Indian cuisine!!!!! I absolutely love stir-fry, some of the cantonese stews, the mandarin stock pots, the korean bowls, the vietnamese bowls of pho or cabbage salad... Good stuff!!!!!!!!

Recipesource.com has some great recipes there!

I wasn't aware of this site. How wonderful it is to have this all on one tab. Thanks.
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray. Spritz some on your veggies and tastes buttery w/out the fat and calories.