Searching for fellow teenage dieters!

Options
I think a motivation buddy should be somebody closer to our age, not 40 year old women hahaha (no offense to 40 year old women). For you teenagers that are here on myfitnesspal, let's add each other to create a close-knit teenage community! :D

Replies

• JennyGirl91410
    Options
    I am a teenager, and I feel the same way. Feel free to add me.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Only if you are 18....thats the minimum age for this site.
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Just a warning: This site is for 18+ and your needs are different. If you post your age and it's under 18, your account will be closed. There are some sites out there for teens tha may be more appropriate for your goals. I'm not trying to discourage you, I just want to make sure you know that MFP may close your account if they find out your age.
  • lussya
    lussya Posts: 19
    Options
    Heey,I'm 18. Feel free to add me :D
  • katnic898
    katnic898 Posts: 5
    Options
    Im 19 feel free to add me!
  • sivankeren
    sivankeren Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • concavity
    concavity Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    18 here =]
  • ashpeach898
    Options
    I am 18 feel free to add me!
  • Xx_mandown_scotty_xX
    Options
    feel free to add me, im very motivational...i think anywayz lol
  • chloebarge
    chloebarge Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hey im 19 :) anyone feel free to add me its so good to motivate each other xxx
  • Sililily115
    Options
    im 18 too :) sorta new to this
  • Ohmydaze
    Ohmydaze Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me :)
  • lettieslosin
    Options
    Hey! 19, anybody can add me! :)

P.S. to the people stating the site is only for 18+....Bull. Theres 5 year olds with a FB nowadays. Anybody can be a part of the site, by just saying they are older with a picture of their dog and be fine. We are all here to mainly lose weight. Help a sister or brother out. Not go all king kong on their age.
  • Xx_mandown_scotty_xX
    Options
    well said
  • stargazer008
    stargazer008 Posts: 531
    Options
    Why would you announce that you're a teen? The age min is 18 yrs
  • skinyminniedisney
    Options
    Anyone can add me I'm 18!!!

+ I also agree i have a younger sister who can't be on here and she is trying to lose weight I think the should take the 18+ off.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Yes...anyone can lie and be on Facebook....and anyone can lie and be here. But young teens arent going to get the information they need for their still maturing bodies. We didnt make the rules....the people that created the site that YOU are using did.
  • ProjectTae
    ProjectTae Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Why would you announce that you're a teen? The age min is 18 yrs

18 and 19 year olds are still teenagers....

Anyone can add me as well :)
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Hey! 19, anybody can add me! :)

P.S. to the people stating the site is only for 18+....Bull. Theres 5 year olds with a FB nowadays. Anybody can be a part of the site, by just saying they are older with a picture of their dog and be fine. We are all here to mainly lose weight. Help a sister or brother out. Not go all king kong on their age.

Hi,

The site is for 18 and older. When you click that button agreeing to the rules of this site, you are signing a contract. You must be 18 years old to sign a contract.

Also, as stated above, younger bodies have different needs.

MFP loves to support all of our members, as long as they meet the requirements of signing up.

Thank You,
    Arewethereyet
    MFP Moderator
  • slowlyfalling1991
    Options
    Im 20 feel free to add me :D