All Wives Welcome

Hi! I'm new today and looking for other devoted wives to help/help me along the way. I'm happily married to the most wonderful man and I take care of him and our home very well, but I have let myself go. I want to try to get back into those expensive size 12 jeans hanging in my closet. I'm currently a 16. It is so important to be happy and healthy in your own skin. I know that sometimes wives/mothers put themselves on the back burner...but we really need to take care of ourselves so that we can take care of those around us.
If you are a wife like me who is trying to get it back please send me a friend request. Thanks!

Replies

• Skeena4
    Skeena4 Posts: 209 Member
    We have almost the same stats!
    Added you! Anyone else feel free to add!
    My current plan is to finish insanity workouts without dying in a sweaty heap on the garage floor and finish my 5k race in August (it's a Color me Rad one so I will be focusing on FUN for my first race)
  • Dare2BThin
    Dare2BThin Posts: 211 Member
    This is me only I need to get smaller since Im only 5ft and even a size 12 doesnt look good on me Sigh Added you
  • FreedomReigns
    FreedomReigns Posts: 195 Member
    I am a wife of twelve years and have four amazing kids. I was where you are now a little over a year ago and with the help of this site i am accomplishing my goals. Will send you a friend request

Anyone else can feel free to add me as well!
    I love the support and love giving support,!!
  • railwife
    railwife Posts: 7
    Thank you all so much! I appreciate all the friend request.
  • added you as well...i'm in need of losing about 25 punds, but i go more by how i look/feel than by a number.
    want to get back in size 10's :)
  • jollycathy
    jollycathy Posts: 15
    Feel free to add me :) happy wife used to be size 16 and now am a 22, very ready to get back into those jeans, glad I kept them :)
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Hi! Wife and mom of 5 here! Feel free to add me!
  • atasha82
    atasha82 Posts: 21 Member
    Wife of 7 years this month and 2 kids. I have always put my familly first which means im a darn good wife and mother but i have let me go. But imma get me back rock on ladies. FEEL FREE TO ADD ME.
  • Mommy_Time
    Mommy_Time Posts: 256 Member
    anyone feel free to add me. I am a wife and mother to 5. I am on week 4 of insanity. I love supportive ppl and giving support.
  • kay1188
    kay1188 Posts: 132 Member
    I am a wife and mother of a 9 month old baby girl... I was wearing a size 9 jeans before the birth of my baby girl... now I am at 14-16... I am dying to look and feel sexy....

I log on daily and have started the group Weight-Loss Post Pregnancy... We discuss relationships, birth control, weight loss tips etc

Feel free to add me as I am on a mission to get back in the lingerie I used to be able to wear....
  • MonicaT1972
    MonicaT1972 Posts: 512
    Hello and welcome!

I'm in the same situation but I've rocked off 60lbs and I'm back in my size 11's! You can do it too!

Feel free to add me as a freind if you like!
  • SeeBerSmile
    SeeBerSmile Posts: 16 Member
    Hi! I have added you. I have been a wife for only one year. I just joined this site, so I could always use more support. (: