NSV - I ran a 5k!

Options
2»

Replies

• melhmltn2
    melhmltn2 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I'm in second week of week 1 and plan to run a 5K end of July beginning of August! Keep up the good work. :tongue:
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    congrats:) I completed two of them one at 220 pounds and one at 210 pounds. like you never thought I could do it either.
  • RedefiningMe
    RedefiningMe Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm going to do a Color Run on August 24th!

Congrats on completing your first 5K..

My first will be the local Color Run in mid July, but I am walking it...no desire to run. Looking to complete it in less than an hour walking, which takes into account joint and heel issues.

I hear once you fiinish your first one, you have a taste for more. Keep up the great work!!
  • kimmyj74
    kimmyj74 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB, and my first 5K last fall was the exact same time!!!! 36:31. I just finished my 2nd 5K 2 weeks ago and finished in 34:58. Want to be pals?
  • larkiedeek
    larkiedeek Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    That is FANTASTIC!!!

Well done. Just started running myself this week so I know how hard this is.

Keep going, The 10k awaits!
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! That's an excellent first time! Will be first of many, i guarantee!
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's truly fantastic. I started c25k and hope to run my first 5k in September.
  • melhmltn2
    melhmltn2 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I'm in second week of week 1 and plan to run a 5K end of July beginning of August! Keep up the good work. :tongue:
  • aussiegirl1990
    aussiegirl1990 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    OMG! Well done! I remember doing a 5k WALK a few years back and it was really hard just walking! But running it? That's simply amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!