Jillian Michaels: Yoga Meltdown... anyone try it?

Options
Just bought it on amazon and it looks pretty good from the reviews.

has anyone tried it?
Can you really lose up to 5lbs in 1 week?
Did you like it?
Did you not like it?
Would you recommend it to anyone?

Replies

• medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Ive tried it. Its very low intensity workout but still makes you sweat.
    How much you lose depends totally on you calorie deficit, not on the workout in itself and I doubt you burn more then say 200 cals doing it since its a very short workout, only 30 minutes.
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I honestly think the weight loss is based on following JM's diet and workout schedule which should have came with the video (you get limited free access to her site).
  • knk1553
    knk1553 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Isn't hardcore cardio, but definitely still hard! I need to start up doing it again, I definitely still sweated doing it and felt the burn in my muscles and was sore the next day
  • RenjisGurl
    RenjisGurl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yes and I recommend it. Yoga and pilates may not make you lose that much weight, but for the most part it makes you lose inches faster than most other workouts.
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I loved it! I have a hard time with cardio (everything other than running) and found this to be the perfect supplement (although I haven't done it in a few weeks).

Give it a go!
  • starcatcher1975
    starcatcher1975 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I bought it with her Ripped In 30 but I haven't tried it yet. I was wondering the same things. I'm starting ripped in 30 tomorrow and thinking of either doing the yoga meltdown next month or maybe doing it on weekends.
  • silhouettes
    silhouettes Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I just bought it about a week ago, but haven't gotten around to trying it yet. I have been working on her "No More Trouble Zones" workout after finishing the 30 Day Shred twice.