One week down... 9 pounds GONE!

Options
I know the first week is always the easiest... but I feel the difference! I'm eating 1200-1400 calories a day, exercising using Just Dance- Just Sweat for 45 minutes (I plan on adding other exercises in the future to help me not plateau) and my choices of foods are much healthier... like fruit instead of ice cream. I'm also doing the 8 glasses of water a day thing, and I think even my skin looks better after 1 week! I'm so excited and feel motivated... have a LONG journey to go.. but... I know with help and motivation.. I'm gonna make it! :)

Thanks to all of my new friends and all of their support! :)

Sara

23579750.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• jhealy1191
    jhealy1191 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Thats awesome. It sounds like youre doing everything right, keep up the great work and youll continue to lose it.
  • nicolebeck89
    nicolebeck89 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I dont always think the 1st week is the easiest! CONRATS for getting through it. I have realized with when I have lost large amounts of weight in the past (and no I didnt gain it all back, I just got pregnant) that it got much easier after a month or so its a piece of cake!!! Good Luck!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    This is great! You've got such a positive attitude! Keep it up :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!