New Girl

Options
Hi...I am trying this out because i can't use the this is "baby weight" excuse anymore...my son is now 3. I love snacking and seeing the calorie total go up defiantly should help me not eat as much. I've gained about 50 pounds since before I got pregnant. I am ready to feel good about myself again....so wish me luck.

Replies

• awesome_orchid
    Options
    My kids were 25, 20 and 17 (4yrs ago) and I was still using the baby fat excuse but I realized that it wasnt gonna fly anymore so I climbed on the wagon and lost some weight using Curves and SouthBeach. Now I have come here and I am doing Richard Simmons "sweatin to the oldies" and its been pretty good!
  • rochelle971
    rochelle971 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Boy, I totally know what you mean. I gained about 50 lbs since my daughter was born two years ago. Like you, I snack a lot . . . especially when you spend a lot time chasing a toddler around the house, there is not always a lot of time for healthy eating. It gets easier as they get older. I wish you the best!

270514.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jzbaby626
    jzbaby626 Posts: 466
    Options
    Thanks...its good to know im not the only one. My boyfriend can eat and eat and never gain a pound...it makes me crazy!! haha
  • Timothy2000
    Options
    I used to be like that be able to eat anything and not gain a pound well after so long your body catches up I went from 140 to 220 and never realized that i was getting fat. I just kept eating and eating, I am now 30 years old and diabetic.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard and good luck on your weight loss journey .. YOU CAN DO THIS :flowerforyou: I got tired of people asking me when i was due since i carry most of my weight in my tummy so i jumped on board this past August and have lost 28 pounds. BTW i havent been preggo for 4 years sooo ya lol
  • Timothy2000
    Options
    I get that asked all the time and I am a guy lol.
  • jzbaby626
    jzbaby626 Posts: 466
    Options
    lol