Diet arizona iced tea with ginseng or diet soda

Which one would be the better option health wise?

Replies

• Ariberri9
    Ariberri9 Posts: 206 Member
    I've always been wary of diet drinks; that's why I stick with water and all-natural, organic, no-sugar-added fruit juice (but mostly water).

BUT if I HAD to pick one, I'd go with Diet Arizona. Mostly because I don't know the ingredients in it. I suggest you look up both products and compare the ingredients.
  • jweidner33
    jweidner33 Posts: 83 Member
    Diet Soda! You only live once! Who cares what the lab rats say!
  • angelashay42
    angelashay42 Posts: 286
    They are equal. They both have artificial sweeteners and sodium which may or may not be unhealthy. Nothing is a good substitute for water. So drink your water and having any other drinks sparingly.
  • TequillaLover89
    TequillaLover89 Posts: 260 Member
    Except I much prefer the tea lol. It's getting hot out so I need something semi sweet and iced to sip on.
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Except I much prefer the tea lol. It's getting hot out so I need something semi sweet and iced to sip on.

Need?
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,174 Member
    I prefer to make sun tea when the weather gets hot. That way I can sweeten as I like and put in natural things like real lemon juice.
  • lesa0915
    lesa0915 Posts: 6
    I converted a few months ago from Diet Pepsil to Arizona Diet Green Tea with Ginseng and Honey. The green tea does provide health benefits as well as helps burn calories. In my opinion of the two, the diet green tea is much healthier than diet soda. Hope this helps.