HELP ME!

Options
My name is Courtney and I definitely need some motivation and multiple accountability partners. See I did this medical weight loss from November to January and lost 30, in which I have currently gained 10lbs back and could really beat myself up. I started out at 188 and now weigh 168. My goal is not to weigh a certain amount, but to feel happy and confident. My boyfriend is a gym junkie and spends multiple hours at the gym, but when I ask him to motivate me, he tells me I'm perfect just the way I am. We live an hour away from eachother and only spend weekends together. I am VERY self-conscious and would love to make some friends to help fight this overweight battle together. Is anybody with me?:happy:

Replies

• kay1188
    kay1188 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Add me...
  • ntlctrl2012
    Options
    please feel free to add me
  • dtehven
    dtehven Posts: 4
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    BobbyDAGLEY Posts: 301
    Options
    feel free to add me, we can motivate each other.
  • Jezebel9
    Jezebel9 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    add me and send me a private message with the reasons why you want to be healthy and some mini fitness goals for June 15th.
    Good luck!
    8)
  • youngmommab
    Options
    Do you have an idea of a clothes size you want to be? Maybe buy a cheap top/dress in that size and every week weigh in and try it on until it fits? That's what I'm doing :) x
  • Back2Basic
    Back2Basic Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • cerezaa
    cerezaa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • sgchapman
    sgchapman Posts: 4
    Options
    You are welcome to add me :smile:
  • chele1028
    chele1028 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    You can add me, we are just a few pounds apart with about the same goal, that can be motivating, I will cheer you on!:smile:
  • dijonwillis
    Options
    I can REALLY identify with this! At my heaviest I was at 240 (gross!), my goal is to lose 60 lbs and get to 180. I am having a difficult time staying motivating, and have no fitness partners or friends on here. I really need any type of support or encouragement to lose these last 20lbs before my anniversary on july 11.

ANYONE CAN ADD ME I NEED THE HELP!:smile:
  • lindseym1983
    lindseym1983 Posts: 209
    Options
    Add me!! :)
  • Kasm296
    Kasm296 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...
  • adreal
    adreal Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You can add me!!! I am still working on about 50 more pounds so I always need the accountability partners!!!
  • Jj311
    Jj311 Posts: 14
    Options
    Add me!!!

My husband is amazing but is a runner and super thin, so I try twice as hard to stay away from his junk food and keep us both healthy.