3 day binge

Options
oh, so bad. I haven't recorded food since friday. My downward spiral started witha muffalata for lunch and then it just escallated from there! But, I am feeling confident today and am going to record every crumb! I need to undo the damage I did this weekend.

Replies

• Violet1980
    Options
    oh, so bad. I haven't recorded food since friday. My downward spiral started witha muffalata for lunch and then it just escallated from there! But, I am feeling confident today and am going to record every crumb! I need to undo the damage I did this weekend.
  • Wantabe
    Wantabe Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Been off the wagon myself. Back on track today.
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I ate mexican food last night...and lots of it! I have got to stick to it today!!!
  • VanessaC
    VanessaC Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Me too! Not that it's a good thing but it is nice to know that I am not the only one who slacked off for a few days. It's also nice to know that we are all going to get back on track again too though.
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    me 3!!! back on track today though!!
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    me 3!!! back on track today though!!

me 4, really bad week, the ice cream cake for my sons birthday just killed me. :sad: Back on track today. :bigsmile:
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I'm back on track too! I told myself I'd just have a few bites of one of the huge blueberry muffins my brother-in-law brought home from Mimi's Cafe yesterday, but ended up eating the whole thing... :frown:
  • KristieT
    KristieT Posts: 49
    Options
    Well I did even worse last week. Had KFC wings, fries and coleslaw, mexican food, McDonalds combo meal...BUT I was suprised to see this morning when i got on the scale I actually lost a pound. I only worked out like twice last week also. I think I got lucky this time...lol
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    Yesterday we went to my parents and grilled hamburgers for lunch. One of my sisters brought broccoli salad (Yum - with mayo, bacon, and cheese). Plus for dessert my other sister had brought homemade pound cake, fresh picked strawberries and real whipped cream:love: . Then after church last night we had a reception honoring our college graduated. Need I say more? I am tempted to feel guilty about yesterday but I think that would affect my mindset for today. So instead I'm choosing to think yesterday was a great treat and I enjoyed it immensely, but today is back to business. :smile:
  • ladydi
    ladydi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I guess it was just that type of weekend!!:smile: I did the same thing
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    me 4, really bad week, the ice cream cake for my sons birthday just killed me. :sad: Back on track today. :bigsmile:

Mmmm Ice cream cake :bigsmile: Thats my favorite and I haven't had a sweet food in about 2 weeks. All this falling off the wagon is making me think I should join in. Dam I could go for a piece of cake right now you have no idea! :laugh: My stomach is a *kitten* for sweets like pastry's and cakes alike! For my wedding I'm thinking I want to eat a whole layer by myself and get sick off of it so I can go on another malcakition diet. Ok that's a coverup for I just want to eat all the cake my eyes/stomach can handle!

Ok ok, I gotta go eat a nasty green thing or work out this cake talk is killing me right now, I'd even settle for a nice warm chocolate chip cookie at the moment. Ok ok, everyone get on or stay on the wagon well pull through this!!!!
  • sindyb9
    Options
    I am so glad it is gone out of my house. LOL not ready for that temptation. But I like the idea of a cheat day first I have had for 7 weeks. :bigsmile:
  • cinandchris
    cinandchris Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I had a bad 3 days too. Ate eggs benedict 2 mornings in a row. And mc donalds, and mexican, and.... but i did a lot of moving this weekend too, so hopefully, it will all balance out. I am back on the wagon today too :happy:
  • sr2000
    sr2000 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I've had a few bad weekends this last month. Ugh! I struggle so hard on weekends and it's been getting worse! I need to kick this bad habit of weekend splurges in the bud. I'll never lose weight if I keep sneaking sweets and chips every Saturday and Sunday. I haven't gained any of my 10 lbs lost yet, but I certainly haven't lost any this month!:sad: And I still have so far to go!
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    last weekend was tough for me. I at Fired Clams and Chowder and other things....I believe I gained 2 to 3 pounds but I am on track again This weekend was better for me. I pushed my self to get on the site and log my food. Nice to know I am not alone in the journey. Thanks everyone.
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Well I guess all my bickering over missing cake and sweets was worth it so far although I hate to admit it, I'd love to tear up a fresh baked pie or frosted cake right now!

But I held off,had a terrible plant tasting salad with sugar snap peas, bell peppers, and a little grilled chicken breast. I dont know what it was today about ti but it tasted terrible ( could be it got frozen in the fridge here at work for a few days! ) But I held off and forced it down although my coworkers ordered some pretty goo smelling pizzas.

I'm impressed that day 12 into this program I've lost 14 pounds! My fiance, well shes mad because she says guys can drop it like nothing. Nothing? How is dreaming about her making me a cake nothing? :laugh:

Just thought I'd share and help keep everyone going and let you know, trust me I feel your pain!

P.S. If anyone binges on any pasteries or cakes can you send me a picture?

Ok ok I'm just kidding, well half kidding, never mind no more fallng off the wagon!
  • Violet1980
    Options
    Thanks. It really is nice to know how many other people go thru this.
  • sindyb9
    Options
    It is a daily battle with a teenager in the house. I cant have sweets but he is still young and active and does not binge like I do. He perfers healthy foods. ( for the girls, LOL) Hang in there everyone. We can do it if we stick together. :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I'm impressed that day 12 into this program I've lost 14 pounds! My fiance, well shes mad because she says guys can drop it like nothing. Nothing? How is dreaming about her making me a cake nothing? :laugh:

Dudes, y'all suck. My husband is the same way. He started this 10 days ago, 3 days AFTER me, and has lost 4 times as much weight. Excuse me? And he's done a grand total of ohhhh maybe 15 pullups, 40 pushups, and 10 dips over that time, but his muscles are noticeable firmer all day now.

WTF?!?!?!?!

:laugh: