out of the 200's

Options
I am soooo happy to announce that i am out of the 200's ....i havent been lower than 200 since my daughter has been born which was 4 years ago...IT FEELS GREAT TO SAY HELLO TO THE 190'S !!!!!

Replies

• tlapdx72
    tlapdx72 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful!!! Good for you!! I too not too long ago made it out of the 200's, so I know what an amazing feeling that is!! Keep up the great work:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • oEmmao
    oEmmao Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    well done, that is fantastic! :drinker:
  • onmywaytoskinny155
    onmywaytoskinny155 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Good Job. Keep up the good work!!!
  • jesuslvr1
    Options
    wow! i know this has to be exciting for you. i want to be out of the 200's by new years. 14 pounds to go! keep up the good work:smile:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone :flowerforyou:
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Yeah for you!!!
  • Makai
    Makai Posts: 43
    Options
    Great news!

Keep up the good work!
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Good for girl!!!!
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    Oh Wow...that is Super Fantastic... Doesn't it feel good?:drinker:

It feels so good to feel those clothes getting looser & that extra strut in your step. More confidence too.

:wink: You go girl...Hot Mama here we come:heart::smokin: :heart:
  • lscotch
    lscotch Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow that is awesome- I am very close to that under 200lb mark as well. I have been sitting at 203 for a week now, and am hoping that the spin class I did tonight will gat me a little closer. My husband is treating me to a lululemon shopping trip once I am under 200- YAY!!!
  • kvcarden
    kvcarden Posts: 175
    Options
    Way to go that's a reason to do a happy dance :drinker:
  • SlimSasha
    SlimSasha Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I just hit 198 this week too!!! it is soo exciting...We will never say hello to the 200's again!
  • patrice27
    Options
    Congratulations!! I am sooo jealous:wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!