Down 97.6 lbs in 124 day

Options
gone from 332.8 lbs down to 235.2 lbs so far, only 35.2 lbs to go, I guess you could call that somewhat of a success story

Replies

• SBecken87
    SBecken87 Posts: 48
    Options
    great job thats awesome!!! Keep up the good work!!
  • eesmetana
    eesmetana Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    BobbyDAGLEY Posts: 301
    Options
    thanks, I'm not going to start patting myself on the back until I knock off that final 35lbs
  • xoxo99
    xoxo99 Posts: 36
    Options
    Wow!!! That's amazing!! Congrats on your huge success! :)
  • RunChristyRun
    RunChristyRun Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    That is great! Congratulations!
  • honghaodinh
    Options
    unbelievable! good job :smile:
  • Jmstill300
    Jmstill300 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    That's a great success story! Way to go!
  • IAMDDAY
    IAMDDAY Posts: 771
    Options
    amazing man great work
  • majones_orl
    majones_orl Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    That is outstanding...Wayt to go.
  • phenny86
    phenny86 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    thanks, I'm not going to start patting myself on the back until I knock off that final 35lbs

WRONG!!!!! You absolutely should be patting yourself on the back NOW. That is a tremendous success already. Good for you!
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,974 Member
    Options
    Go ahead -- burn some calories patting yourself on the back. You have earned it!:drinker:
  • loseweightjames
    Options
    gone from 332.8 lbs down to 235.2 lbs so far, only 35.2 lbs to go, I guess you could call that somewhat of a success story

97 lbs in 124 days? That's almost a pound a day. Are you feeling ok? Are you seeing a dr or nutritionist or something?

EDIT:
    i'm sorry, it's.... i'm sorry but i can't say it, i can't say that's good, because that's almost 100 lbs in 4 months, if anyone said "Hey my buddy lost 100 lbs in 4 months" I would ask if they were ok because that's an extreme amount of weight to lose in that short of time.

100 lbs in a year, that's great!

100 lbs lost in 8 months? WOW!!

100 lbs lost in 4 months? WTF are you ok?!
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    Options
    thanks each and everyone of you for the reply to my post, if I knew how to post pics to post, I would add a pic from the day I started my journey and I would post one from the other day
  • noturshorte
    noturshorte Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    wow, that is incredible!!! congratulations!
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    Options

97 lbs in 124 days? That's almost a pound a day. Are you feeling ok? Are you seeing a dr or nutritionist or something?

I work out really really hard at the gym, burning tons of calories per workout (700 - 1000 calories), I eat a very strict healthy diet, based on the Canada food guide, I weigh and measure all my foods, I drink nothing but water, I take a few dietary supplements from GNC as well, Nothing to serious all herbal, I don't add salt or sugar to anything, When you do them all in conjunction with each other and follow it closely, I've been getting great results, Eating 3 times a day, never hungry and heeling good and full of energy
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    Options
    thanks each and everyone of you for the reply to my post, if I knew how to post pics to post, I would add a pic from the day I started my journey and I would post one from the other day
    thanks
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    Options
    I ain't selling nothing dude If you read my message it clearly states I failed herbal magic, and gained it all back, yes I take supplements from GNC, and I trying to sell them no, you replyed to my post, wondering if I was sick because of my fast weight lost, I have success in what I have done so far, I haven't come on here and tryed to sell anything to anyone, just trying to set the record straight, if you knew me and seen how I treat weight loss, How strict and heathy I eat (execept this weekend) how hard I workout in the gym to have got where I've gotton so far, then you can judge me. Sorry for the rant, just get a little pissed when someone takes a swipe at what I've done so far after how hard I've worked on this.
  • Momma_Grizz
    Momma_Grizz Posts: 294 Member
    Options

WRONG!!!!! You absolutely should be patting yourself on the back NOW. That is a tremendous success already. Good for you!

Absolutely. after all that hard work, you should pat yourself on the back and hold your head up high! That's quite an achievement! Kudos to you my friend - Kudos!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!