Rings are starting to fit

Options
vbuell997
vbuell997 Posts: 27 Member
I have a non-weight success story. I had brought rings to wear on my middle finger. Well as time goes on, I out gained weight and had to wear them on my ring fingers. The other day I was giving my granddaughter a bath and something went flying by my granddaughter. She found my ring in the bath tub. Now I can wear them on my middle fingers with no problems. Even in the hot weather, I wear the rings on my middle finger. MFP works, I just have to stay on the program.:laugh:

Replies

• ZoNoMomma
    ZoNoMomma Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That was actually one of my goals after I had my son. He is about 9-1/2 months and I could finally get my engagement and wedding bands that are together to fit about 5 weeks ago. Still have the band that matches his band to fit. I am hoping that it fits after I loose a little more. Feels soo good. Congrats!
  • misty0413
    misty0413 Posts: 212
    Options
    love hearing this I just put my wedding ring back on this week.
  • grubb1019
    grubb1019 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    This is what I am waiting for! I'm more excited about getting my wedding rings back on than fitting into smaller clothes. I haven't worn my rings in 9 years! I still have a ways to go before I can wear them, but I can almost fit into some of my grandmother's rings that I got after she passed away 3 years ago. Keep up the good work!
  • mali240
    mali240 Posts: 126
    Options
    That is so amazing. Can't wait to be able to wear my wedding ring again ( the design won't allow it to be loosened)
  • vbuell997
    Options
    Thank you for posting. It is the small things that only I notice that keep me going. NSV are good.

I have a set of clothes I am going to try on tomorrow. I brought the clothes at Costco. I don't get to buy there much because I am too big for most of their clothes. I have had them for a year now. I will see tomorrow.
  • territhefrog
    territhefrog Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    Had to move my rings from my ring fingers to my middle fingers last week. People keep asking why I have my wedding band on my middle finger. I smile and say, "Because that's where they fit now." And I leave it at that to see if they can figure it out.
  • vbuell997
    Options
    I want to wear my rings on my index fingers next. :laugh:
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I have a non-weight success story. I had brought rings to wear on my middle finger. Well as time goes on, I out gained weight and had to wear them on my ring fingers. The other day I was giving my granddaughter a bath and something went flying by my granddaughter. She found my ring in the bath tub. Now I can wear them on my middle fingers with no problems. Even in the hot weather, I wear the rings on my middle finger. MFP works, I just have to stay on the program.:laugh:

Sooo, cool! Great NSV...just wait until rings that you bought 5/10... yrs ago do not fit AND shoes start slipping off!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    So great to hear! I love clothing NSVs, especially ones like ring NSVs...you forget that you can even lose weight in your fingers :) Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!