Exercise junkie

Options
jane987
jane987 Posts: 36 Member
Hi everyone

Just wondering if there are any other exercise junkies out there? I have been getting back into it the last couple of weeks.... I usually run or go to the gym for an hour before work and then to a class during lunch time or at night time.

The last two weeks I've been exercising at least 2 - 3 hours a day. Starting to feel great again! It takes up a bit of time but it's worth it. PLUS I don't have as much down time at home where I am likely to start eating mindlessly. Win win.

I love running (training for a half marathon) and also Les MIlls classes. I love Pilates too - it's great becoming more flexible!

What types of exercise do you guys like doing?? Is anybody a fitness junkie like me? Once you're in a habit it's so addictive!

Replies

• jenslife82
    jenslife82 Posts: 229
    Options
    I keep hoping that happens to me lol. I do love my c25k time. Tuning does feel great but can only do it 3x a week sometimes 4. Awesome that u love it do much!
  • dfly888
    dfly888 Posts: 8
    Options
    Since I've started with my new lifestyle of eating right and exercising, I find that I can't stand it when I take a day off, though I do try to once a week. I do cardio and strength training and I'm at the gym at least six days a week. I haven't tried any classes yet, though I'm interested in Zumba and pilates. I just haven't felt confident enough to do it. Would love to chat back and forth about work out's and stuff, would keep me motivated. I have a goal of ten more pounds and am slacking or at least feel like I am.

Some days it takes everything I've got to get to the gym but once I do, I feel great! I never thought I would love it so much! Add me if you would like to talk exercises!
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Definitely! I'm in the gym every single morning (serioulsy...) for around 2 hours or so. I do weights everyday and have my split to where I always have something to work. Even on rest days I feel the need to go to the gym but have to force myself to just do some light cardio or walking. It's a huge addiction for me. I don't think I actually get the adequate rest I need. Lately I've just been sore all over. But I'll be leaving for a week so a long forced break should help with that..
    I used to do an hour of cardio everyday but I stopped that last year and have cut cardio out almost completely while bulking. I do 1 or 2 20 minute sessions a weeks just so I don't get to that point to where picking up cardio again is nearly impossible.
  • TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Yay, I'm a junkie too! I cut down to 3 days of lifting and 2 days cardio as a weight loss test, but ideally I like to go to the gym daily, put in some TIME, then come home and dance the night away. :)

When I don't work out, I feel like my body is just... suck. I needs me some crazy workout endorphins to block out my back pain, too! :)