Having trouble toning my butt

Options
I've been having a lot of trouble toning my butt. I've been doing squats, lunges, and every exercise machine geared towards the buttocks at my gym. I've been doing this for last 3 months. I will admit my diet hasn't exactly been the best but I continue to exercise . I have become stronger, I notice that my arms are toning up but not my butt?
Does the butt take longer to tone up? Am I not doing the right exercises? What have some of you guys done to tone up?
Because I am really struggling here. Thank you

Replies

• daniyar8701
    daniyar8701 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I've started doing the Butt Bible videos. I found them on YouTube. They are pretty cool and you might want to check them out and maybe try some stuff from the different levels on that workout routine.
  • 4RMBIG2THICK
    Options
    I've started doing the Butt Bible videos. I found them on YouTube. They are pretty cool and you might want to check them out and maybe try some stuff from the different levels on that workout routine.

I've been a little hesitant about youtube but I think I will give it a try.
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    try Brazilian butt lift, i love the workouts and you feel it the next day :)
  • daniyar8701
    daniyar8701 Posts: 20 Member
    Options

I've been a little hesitant about youtube but I think I will give it a try.

If you try it out... here is the schedule...
    Day 1: Butt Bible Lower Body
    Day 2: Butt Bible Upper Body
    Day 3: Rest or choose a cardio routine
    Day 4: Butt Bible Lower Body
    Day 5: Butt Bible Upper Body
    Day 6: Rest or choose a cardio routine
    Day 7: Rest

Do Level 1 for 2 weeks, Level 2 for 2 weeks, and Level 3 for 2 weeks.
  • rolyathslaw
    Options
    Try POP Pilates youtube videos! They honestly killlllllllll my butt. I feel it for days!

However, considering that behinds are one of the more fatty parts of our bodies, you may not feel it really firmly until more fat is lost. Either way, you should feel the burn when you workout, though!
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this: I am TRYING to GROW a butt!
  • BodyCombatGirl73
    BodyCombatGirl73 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Are there any worthwhile apps you could find for the butt? I saw a few but would like some good testimonials before downloading.
    Thanks! And to LemonBurns, sound like you could probably take portions of each of our butts! :wink:
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Well if your diet hasn't been that great, that might be a factor you need to look at. In a lot of women, the fat in the butt and thigh area is usually the last to go. With a good overall weight routine and consistency you'll see results down the road. Just maybe not as quickly as your hoping for. Maybe you could try upping the weights as well.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    lol
  • missxjuicy
    missxjuicy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    bumping for later