ugh!

Options
Mireille
Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
It pouring rain outside, my kids kept me up half the night and I already want to eat. :grumble: :yawn:
What is it with rainy days!! I feel grumpy and a little out of control. I keep telling myself that my cheat day is Friday and I'm hoping I will get through it.

Anybody else feeling like I do this morning?

Replies

• Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    It pouring rain outside, my kids kept me up half the night and I already want to eat. :grumble: :yawn:
    What is it with rainy days!! I feel grumpy and a little out of control. I keep telling myself that my cheat day is Friday and I'm hoping I will get through it.

Anybody else feeling like I do this morning?
  • Caddieseamus
    Options
    I argee with that rainy day feeling. Luckily it will be a busy day at work for me. I will not have time too junk..(boredom plays in there as well for me).

Maybe look for something to fill your time and distract you. Each time you feel the urge to go for some food, try a yoga pose (if you are into that) or something compareable for a quick few minutes to distract you.

Good Luck...Hold out for your cheat day so that you can reward your success!!!
  • SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. When it rains, it is generally cold so all I want is comfort food. Try and stay warm and think happy thoughts. Also, try to eat something warm that is filling. If you like oatmeal that would keep you warm and hold you over for a little while.
  • romywill
    romywill Posts: 42
    Options
    Hang in there - I just joined today and this is my umphtiest time I have joined a calorie counting program. I am more then determined to do it this time. Drink lots of water to keep you feeling full.
  • romywill
    romywill Posts: 42
    Options
    Does anyone know how to post these cute little smiley/crying/ blinking, etc. faces?
  • mary1127
    mary1127 Posts: 37
    Options
    Oh MY! I live in California, the San Fernando Valley.............and it is supposed to be 100 degrees today..........I would love a rainy day! Hang in there!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know how to post these cute little smiley/crying/ blinking, etc. faces?

When you are typing a message, there is a selection of faces to the left of where you are typing. Just click on the one you want and it will be added to your message when it is posted.:drinker: