Replies

• TinaHumphries
    TinaHumphries Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!! Good Work :drinker:
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Incredible transformation! Endurance training is an incredible thing (for me is running) keep up your riding and good luck in your events!! WOW
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Wooo!!
    Looking good!! ;o)
  • kaatielove
    kaatielove Posts: 113
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the great work! =)
  • kathybro75
    kathybro75 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Good luck and congratulations with the transformation.:drinker:
  • Jezebel_Barbie
    Jezebel_Barbie Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And I agree with others; you look years younger too! Good job.
  • Aquaduckie
    Aquaduckie Posts: 115
    Options
    Excellent progress! It looks like you've taken at least 10 years off your appearance. You look fantastic! Congratulations on your success!
  • 2LiveHealthy
    2LiveHealthy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! You do look years younger! Your post is very inspiring.

I am currently changing my eating habits to cut out all the "junk" and eating fresh veggies,lean meats and the "right" kind of carbs. I must say, the switch has been hard, but paying off. Reading and seeing your post just got me even more motivated! :-)
  • Colofit
    Colofit Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You have given yourself an amazing gift...yes you look great but I bet you feel FANTASTIC! You are now a healthy athlete who has a clear idea of how to eat for a healthy fit body!! Congratz!!!!!
  • LeslieMDoyle
    LeslieMDoyle Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    kudos to you! You look great! Just reading your words, you sound great! Way to go! Keep up the good work...and keep enjoying it.
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    You look like a whole different person! Great job!
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    You look great, and that was a brilliant story, your Dad I'm sure would be very proud. Best of luck with your training and future competitions!
  • Jenlwb
    Jenlwb Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    That's incredible, such a transformation. You really are an athlete now! And you look years younger.
  • GreenEyedLady1
    Options
    what an excellent job of hard work, dedication and follow through! you are truly an inspiration. Wishing you all the best on your new goals.!
  • SWiel84
    SWiel84 Posts: 43
    Options
    WOW!! Good luck! And congrats on your weight loss!!
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You do look awesome!
  • DanTTX
    DanTTX Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    OMG! GOOD WORK MAN! :D
  • cariandy
    cariandy Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!!! Great Job...Way to keep working to figure out how to be healthy and extremly fit! So sorry about you loss. You dad would be very proud. :flowerforyou:
  • monkeyriley
    monkeyriley Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!