trick or treating

Im eighteen and I went trick or treating yesterday. I know I shouldnt have but I did. I got a big bag of candy but I have not pigged out. Yesterday my sister ordered chinese food after trick or treating(fried rice and chicken wings)and although I was hungry I didnt eat any I came home and ate four crackers with tea. Im really proud of myself the way I am handling the craving for the candy. Last night I ate a small lolipop and a miniture box of milk duds. Today I had a fruit roll and a .7 oz bag of reeses pieces. When my sister comes home Im going to give her my bag of candy and tell her not to give me more than 3 little pieces a day

Replies

• Im eighteen and I went trick or treating yesterday. I know I shouldnt have but I did. I got a big bag of candy but I have not pigged out. Yesterday my sister ordered chinese food after trick or treating(fried rice and chicken wings)and although I was hungry I didnt eat any I came home and ate four crackers with tea. Im really proud of myself the way I am handling the craving for the candy. Last night I ate a small lolipop and a miniture box of milk duds. Today I had a fruit roll and a .7 oz bag of reeses pieces. When my sister comes home Im going to give her my bag of candy and tell her not to give me more than 3 little pieces a day
  • That's great! As long as you are eating right and working out, a little candy (not a lot) is fine:smile: I am proud of you though that you resisted eating that whole bag from last night:)

Keep up the good work!
  • sturge161
    sturge161 Posts: 37 Member
    Well I ate 6 boxes of nerds (the little boxes) over the past 2 days. We ran out of candy and I am glad because I have no willpower!
  • I know its hard its killing me not to eat the whole bag of candy, I know my will power is low thats why I gave the candy to my sister she wont let me have more than 2 a day, good luck though everybody slips up once or twice