Hello!

Options
Hi, my name is Jennifer and I am 26, almost 27 years old. I have 3 boys, a 5 year old named Haedyn and 14 month old twins named Noah and Jude. I am a stay at home mom and have decided it is time for me to get back to my weight that I was before I had my oldest. That means I need to lose around 38 lbs, but I will be happy with around 30. Anything else will just be a bonus! I have been taking the ACE supplement since the Thursday before last which seems to curb my appetite just a little, but not so much that I want to starve myself. And it gives me a little more energy since I'm always exhausted chasing these boys around! I struggle most with eating less because I love my food! And exercise is killing me! But I am proud to say I have stayed in, or very close to, my calorie range for the past couple weeks and I have stayed on a consistent workout routine for the last week. :). I just thought I would introduce myself and would love for you to add me as a friend because I only have 1 so far and could use as much support as possible!

Replies

• dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Hi~

Add me if ya like... the more the merrier! We all need support and motivation.
  • thenewsamantha
    Options
    hi my name is samantha, i am 24 years old, i find this app so good and handy!! ive lost 2 stone 2 pounds so far!!! cant believe how strong ive been throughout this, and its all down to this app helping me!!!
    how is everyone else doing?/
    add if u want and need motivation!!
  • twinmom2006
    Options
    Hi! I'm a stay at home Mom of 4!! Would love for you to add me!