Red High Heels Group Week 13

Options

Replies

• JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    JM, I've always kinda wanted to be a long haul trucker too...I thought it'd be hella fun to be an ice road trucker!!! Scary, but fun!! :smokin:

Girl, You are CRAZY!!:smooched:

Congrats, Kity!!!

Sam- I've been wondering where you've been.

CZ- I'm sorry you are having such a hard time.:flowerforyou:
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    CZ I am so sorry about everything that is going on for u right now. I hope that with enough time and enough loved ones around things are getting better....they eventually will, just keep your head up and hang in there....You are one strong woman! *Big hugs*
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    Options
    I hope everyone is having a great day! I am very sleepy today...I'm hoping to get to bed EARLY tonight...:huh: Except that I have an hour workout planned for when I get home :ohwell: I CAN'T skip out on that one...:angry: lol
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    Hey girlies! Thought I would stop in an say hi. HI! :tongue:

I have failed miserably at my calories. The only thing that has prevented me from gaining 1-2lb of FAT is the gym even though I have probably gain anyway. Woo, emotional eating.:grumble:
    How has everyone else been doing with staying under their calories and drinking water?
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Checking in for the week....Current Weight 155.0 - It's been a good couple weeks for me.

JM_move on from your bad days and make up for them with lots and lots of good days. If you are sturggling with your calorie goal - maybe increase exercise so that you can eat a bit more...maybe that's your balance. How many calories is your daily goal?

CZ-hang in there. You'll find a balance but you need to allow yourself some healing time first :heart:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    i've actually geen doing really good on my calories, water and exercise! Yay Me! Apparently I've switched my habits from emotional eating to hyper-focusing on healthy stuff...I guess that is good....:ohwell:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    Chrissy- My goal is 1700 without exercise, after exercise it's generally between 2000 and 2200. I just need to figure out a better way to cope...:flowerforyou:

Kity- WOO HOO!!!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Chrissy- My goal is 1700 without exercise, after exercise it's generally between 2000 and 2200. I just need to figure out a better way to cope...:flowerforyou:

Kity- WOO HOO!!!

maybe more water to help fill you up?!
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

It's not hunger eating. It's emotional eating. I already drink around a gallon of water a day..:ohwell: It' will pass. I just need to find things to keep me busy this weekend to keep me from doing it then too.
  • chrissyh
    Options

It's not hunger eating. It's emotional eating. I already drink around a gallon of water a day..:ohwell: It' will pass. I just need to find things to keep me busy this weekend to keep me from doing it then too.

Be strong - you can do it!:wink:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    well no change. a side affect of the meds I am on is weight gain! I just need to heal first and deal with the results later.:ohwell:

weigh in 140
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    Options
    Weigh in... I'm losing inches NOT weight, which I will take with OPEN ARMS!! :bigsmile: :love:
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    WHOOHOO I MADE IT BACK TO 127.2!!! My ticker no longer lies!! :laugh: It's been soooo much easier to stay close to my calories now that I'm on the go all the time. It's been super easy to bring healthy meals and snacks with me, too...if any of you girls watch diet tribe, I just saw an episode recently for the first time where Jesse made a tuna wrap with some apple chunks in it, so I tried making one and it was GOOD!!! Fast and easy to take with you too....
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    Morning Ladies. Checking in at 225! (down 2 more)I haven't been this weight in about 5 years. And to think I was worried it was going to get a lot harder now that I am on less thyroid meds! :smile:

Crazy busy at work and everying so not posting much, but I am lurking in the evening :happy: Congrats to all and hang in there CZ!
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    I totally forgot today was Thursday. I was about to ask if we moved weigh-in to Wednesday...:embarassed:

I've gained a little but I'm not sure if it is fat or "other" so I am going with staying at 150.
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    im still at stinking 122lbs :grumble: :grumble: but it is that special TOM
  • samantha115
    Options
    Im at 201. Woo hoo!!!!! Im so close to breaking that 200 barrier. Woo hoo!!!!!
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    Sam- Every time you post, your sassy bunny makes me giggle.
  • samantha115
    Options

I love being sassy.
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

I love being sassy.

I'm told I'm a smart *kitten*. That's kind of the same thing...:tongue: