Looking for new friends!

Options
I am married to a wonderful man and we have two fantastic and very active sons. I have been an Elementary School teacher for 16 years. Unfortunately, I have had to deal with both cancer (hodgkins lymphoma) and MS since having my second child. This has really set me back in so many ways. I am basically unable to exercise because of fatigue and pain which is getting me really frustrated. A few months ago, I decided it was really time to start feeling like "me" again. I finally found something that is working for me nutritionally wise and my stamina is really increasing. So happy it is working for me! Looking for new friends to share and support! :)

Replies

• malinen23
    malinen23 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you're on the right track. I love to help you on your way. Feel free to friend request me. Take care and good luck on your journey.
  • twinmom2006
    Options
    WHAT AN AMAZING STORY!!!! Lynn, I think you'll help a lot of people and inspire them on these boards. Cancer and MS...WOW!! You are truly an amazing woman! Would love to keep in touch...I think you'll find a lot of support here! Please feel free to add me as a friend!
  • ronald4133
    ronald4133 Posts: 10
    Options
    Wow! That's a lot on your plate! I believe this will help you. Friend request me if you like (I'm newly returned).
  • twinmom2006
    Options
    Thanks for the add Lynn!