Plus-Sized and Pregnant

Options
Hi everyone!

I've been a member of this site for awhile, but haven't used it consistently. Just decided about a month ago to get back on the weight loss bandwagon and have actually been doing pretty good with making better food choices and working out. Lost a few pounds and then found out that I'M PREGNANT! Perfect timing, right :) We're so thrilled to be adding #2 to our family (currently have a 2.5 yo boy). I am determined to stick with my new healthy eating and workout routine and would love to have some friends and motivation along the way!

On a side note... my husband is a fitness buff and has less than 10% body fat, so lets just say I don't get a whole lot of sympathy or helpful encouragement on the home-front. Looking for some friends who have been down this road and understand the struggles :)

Replies

• KenziesMomma11
    KenziesMomma11 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    My Husband is active duty military and training to be a CrossFit trainer right now, I totally get where you are coming from. Feel free to add me. I have a 15 month old :D
  • KNJMAMA
    KNJMAMA Posts: 20
    Options
    Hey hunni, first of all congrats and something I found out was if you put in 'pregnancy' as a snack (or any meal really), it'll give you some options so that you can add those extra calories you'll need to grow baby. I wish I had known about this app whilst pregnant, could've stuck it to the doctors than, but you live and learn.
    I have a 34 month old and a 5 month old if you wanna add me.
  • LadyBug56711
    Options
    I know how you feel I have two people at home and all of us need to lose weight but seems I am the only one who is trying been out of work for over a month due to a bad knee and just this past week I started walking on the treadmill for 30 mins.to start and see how I feel., so add me as a friend.