Here goes nothing!

Options
Hi All! I am here, and that is a good first step in my mind. I split from my husband and studied (and passed) the bar exam in the past few years. However, during that time I gained quite a bit of "emotional eating" weight. I am ready to lose it!!

Here it goes, look out world! :)

P.S. Anyone want to be my buddy and we will conquer this thing together?

Replies

• AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to find a buddy as well. Someone to support, help through rough times, and even share recipes and successes... I would be happy to start a support system for each other. CONGRATS on passing the bar. I hope your law practice is going well at least. I understand emotional eating all too much....I think a lot of us do here on these message boards.

Hooefully, I will hear back from you,
    Jo
  • punkypenny
    punkypenny Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on passing the bar. I added you!
  • ntlctrl2012
    Options
    Congratulations on passing the bar and with your positive attitude I'm sure you'll pass losing weight too! Please feel free to add me if you like
  • dandes
    dandes Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on taking control of your life! Wow, passing the BAR exam is very impressive, and it seems like you've accomplished a lot already and you are ready for your next challenge... And, that's taking care of yourself! I am a mom of 2, a wife, a dog-owner, a teacher. I am also a downhill ski instructor and coach. I would love to be friends with you and encourage you along the way! I am also on my 'journey to betterness', meaning my mind, body and soul is improving. I try to eat clean foods, I stay away from junk, I try to taper back on my red wine, and I like to move every day. Feel free to 'friend' me!
  • dalbrown
    dalbrown Posts: 15
    Options
    Good for you girl, keep on going. I am here if you need me! Darlene:flowerforyou:
  • dandes
    dandes Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi! You may friend me! I am looking for positive people to help motivate me and for me to encourage on their journey. I look forward to seeing your progress, Sincerely, D.
  • mandaleigh26
    mandaleigh26 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    That is why I am here...support is a very important part of the journey I think...Thanks All!! :flowerforyou: