advocare 24 day challenge

Options
I am going to start this and just wondering how many of you are doing/have done this and did you see results? My biggest worry is the first 10 days and all the stuff you "cant" eat... and what happens if you do? and what happens on the 25th day when its all over?

Replies

• xerotolerance
    Options
    Hi there,

I am an Advocare rep and will tell you that it is the beginnings to a lifestyle. The cleanse is hardcore because you are cutting a lot of processed carbs and almost all sugar. After the challenge is over, ideally you will no longer crave the super naughty things you used to, and you will adjust to a more balanced lifestyle.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    A couple of friends I have all decided to do it and become reps or whatever. I saw one of them recently and she actually looks really good and has lost a bunch of weight. But that being said, I have zero idea what advocare is or entails.
  • aliceguy
    aliceguy Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what its about either....at first glance it was a diet based on avocadoes....:embarassed:
  • xerotolerance
    Options
    A couple of friends I have all decided to do it and become reps or whatever. I saw one of them recently and she actually looks really good and has lost a bunch of weight. But that being said, I have zero idea what advocare is or entails.

You should look into it! The best intro product would be Spark, which has helped me get off of coffee and other horrible energy drinks completely. The best part is that Spark is low carb and NO sugar! You can order through this link, or PM me with any questions! www.AdvoCare.com/120517838
  • Typhanee83
    Typhanee83 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I am an Advocare distributor as well, and I did the 24 Day Challenge in May. I had already lost over 100 pounds and was really struggling with a plateau. Within the 24 days, I lost a total of 11 pounds and 9 inches. The instructions say to follow the eating guidlines at least 90% of the time, so a slip up or two isn't too big of a deal. It really wasn't that hard for me because I am used to eating healthy now, so it wasn't much of an adjustment for me. I would definitely recommend it, though. Hope this helps. :)

https://www.advocare.com/110112665
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    As with any "diet" ask yourself "is this the way I want to eat the rest of my life? And can I continue to finance it?" If the answers are no, then don't do it. I'm not trying to put this program down, but xerotolerance (who say's they're a rep) even said "it's a lifestyle", meaning you're gonna change for the rest of your life~
  • xerotolerance
    Options
    As with any "diet" ask yourself "is this the way I want to eat the rest of my life? And can I continue to finance it?" If the answers are no, then don't do it. I'm not trying to put this program down, but xerotolerance (who say's they're a rep) even said "it's a lifestyle", meaning you're gonna change for the rest of your life~
    Well said! A healthy lifestyle definitely HAS to be a life change. That's the name of the game. The Advocare 24 Day Challenge is great because it can help kickstart that lifestyle, it is not something you will continually do every 24 days. Eating healthy, however, is something to stick to for life.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Anything that tells you that you "CANT" is bad.

Just find your BMR, set your settings, and GO.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

You should look into it! The best intro product would be Spark, which has helped me get off of coffee and other horrible energy drinks completely. The best part is that Spark is low carb and NO sugar! You can order through this link, or PM me with any questions! www.AdvoCare.com/120517838

Thanks, but I've already found success doing it the normal/healthy way.
  • Jbbaby111
    Jbbaby111 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    i just recently started the 24 day challenge!! Im on day #5!! and its not as hard as i thought it would be just diet changes which is not any different for me =)