What a Difference a Year Makes (-101 Pounds and Pics)

Options

Replies

• jens_mission
    jens_mission Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look fabulous!!!!!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Good job very inspiring
  • WarriorWomanMaxine
    WarriorWomanMaxine Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing thanks for sharing
  • brandalini
    brandalini Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look fantastic!
  • katealeahy
    katealeahy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous, congratulations on your success!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    HOLY COW!! You look Fantastic!! Awesome job
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Wow good for you!!
  • dhencel
    dhencel Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Absolutely beautiful!!!!
  • Family_Man
    Family_Man Posts: 53
    Options
    You know I think you are amazing and now so do so many others. Great Job!:drinker:
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    You have done awesome. Congrats! :)
  • perpetuallyfit
    perpetuallyfit Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    OMG..What a transformation!! You are an inspiration to so many of us who are struggling to lose weight! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • DrPepperLeigh74
    DrPepperLeigh74 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I just cannot believe the transformation until I saw all the pics. You hear 101 lbs but to actually see is amazing!! I only caught the tail end of your journey but I am so glad we are friends and I can continue to see you grow and evolve everyday. You inspire me so much to want to be a better me. Thanks for your story and all the great tips and I am so glad to have you as a buddy, you are amazing Sheepcat. You look absolutely GORGEOUS in these photos!!!!! I am soooooo Proud of you!!! Thanks for being my Friend and inspiring me to push on :) ENJOY YOUR DAY!!!!!! Hugs!!!!!!!!
  • dayone987
    dayone987 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!
  • bdur76
    bdur76 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome!
  • annagrace51
    Options
    way TO go ......you are awesome.....! determination and hard work are the keys nothing comes easy..you did a great job thank you for sharing.
  • fungirl32
    fungirl32 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! WOW!!! You are proof that it can be done!!! I can't even imagine how good you feel!!!! Thank you for posting the beautiful pics, and for sharing how you reached your goal. I really hope and pray to have similar results to yours one day!! I know its not easy, but I know its what I have to do!!! For me, its just getting stared, staying focused and being consistant, but like you I HAVE TO STOP making excuses! Congrats on yur new life!!!
  • Th3Machine
    Th3Machine Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Awesome girl. This is really inspiring stuff!
  • Moonladee
    Moonladee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    OMG... Baby... you are so completely amazing! I am so proud of you! I teared up- (hello! such a girl... lol) I was looking at the pictures and thinking.. Wow.. you were so beautiful before.. And you are still so completely beautiful.. Inside and out! Willow said it, a few weeks ago... (and she still talks about you! lmao) and I quote..(or best I can remember lol) "WOW mom, who is that!? She is so shinny! and so pretty!!" I can't wait to show her your blog! I love you honey!! MUAH!!
  • N_Bridgeman
    N_Bridgeman Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Amazing job! Hard work pays off :)
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Wow...what an amazing year you have had. Congrats on your aweosme journey and keep up the great work :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!