Hello All! New to MFP

Options
I've been on Weight Watcher's online since about January, and have made some progress. I heard about MFP on another board and I'm looking forward to giving it a try and maybe replacing my WW e-tools (and the monthly fee). Live in Texas, and just turned 50! Oh my.. add pre-menopausal to the list of challenges. (Pre, and ready for post! hah)

I'm in it for the long haul!

Replies

• Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome to MFP :-)
  • lNail
    lNail Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP!
  • linnyrhea
    linnyrhea Posts: 105
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • robinhardysmall
    robinhardysmall Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome~ I did WW and I have found MFP much easier- very few glitches compared to WW online~ and it is actually working better for me. Feel free to add me~ and good luck in your journey!
  • brendaj39
    brendaj39 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    :smile: welcome and good luck, you may add me as a friend if you'd like!
  • jennb44
    jennb44 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP...sure add me as a friend and I can so so sympathize with you on the pre-menopausal challenges...UGH!
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. You can add me. I have lost 31 pounds since February 29. I need to lose 60 more pounds. Good luck on your journey.
  • superbeffie
    superbeffie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I did weight watchers for a while but I got tired of paying someone so I could lose weight. I lost 40 lbs here before I had my son, and 40 again last year. Now I just need to get off the last 50. : ) This sight is great and so easy to use! Welcome aboard. : )
  • workoutgirl23
    Options
    Hey welcome to MFP. I love this site its awesome. Its great because its a free site, and i think its just as good as weight watchers. i love it. and i've already lost 12 pounds since starting. good luck to you. It will work for you, if you are motivated and determined to lose the weight. :) feel free to add me as a friend if you want. Its always nice to have friends on here who are going through the same thing you are.
  • stefanieceleste0530
    stefanieceleste0530 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome! I also did WW before - did very well on the original points plan, but not as well on points plus. Came here and found that it's so much easier for me to stick to! good luck!!
  • Asharee011
    Asharee011 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the family!
  • Andrea681
    Andrea681 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have lost 20lbs since starting in February! This site definitely works! Feel free to add me!
  • Slynderize
    Slynderize Posts: 25
    Options
    Thanks everyone, it's already 100 times more supportive feeling here! Thanks to all the new friends! And I'm glad to see there are WW converts on here, very encouraging!
  • josiecowboy69
    Options
    Hello, please feel free to add as friend. I love MFP, I know you will too.