Back from Disney, HATE my pictures

Options
Yes, I knew I needed to lose weight before vacation. I just didn't have that spark then. But I do now!! I HATE looking at those pictures!! So I guess I'll just plan on taking awesome pictures for next year's vacation!

I don't have any friends, would you be mine?

Replies

• niftyafterfifty
    niftyafterfifty Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Sending a request your way.
  • wantstolooseweight
    wantstolooseweight Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Oh bless you, I know the hiding from the camera feeling well. :) Feel free to add me as a friend if you want to
  • Excellentia
    Excellentia Posts: 182
    Options
    Sometimes that's all it takes... I'm glad you've found the motivation you need. And we'll be here to help you reach your goal! :flowerforyou:

Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • koen612
    koen612 Posts: 83
    Options
    Keep the spark, use it as your drive :)
  • EmmaLB1990
    EmmaLB1990 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey good luck with your weight loss journey! I'll add you as a friend and I'm looking forward to us supporting one another! x
  • gaiareeves
    gaiareeves Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it takes a bad picture to give you a shove in the right direction. Certainly took that for me! Feel free to add, I'm always up for new friends (:
  • BubbleGumKisses
    BubbleGumKisses Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend! I started loosing weight in March, and just celebrated my 1/2 way point at the beach! I'm not not done yet, but I'm soooo much more comfortable now than before! I'm so excited this is working for me, because I never thought I'd loose the weight. Welcome, and Good luck to you!
  • mommyjos
    mommyjos Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!!! I totally understand about the pictures....we can rationalize it sometimes til you see it in black and white. :( But we can do this!!
  • Shesabigstar
    Options
    Just added you as a friend... hopefully we can help keep each other going! Disney is one of my big motivators as I'm taking my kids in February and I don't want to look back on such a special vacation and cringe at the pics of myself!
  • OnlyICanDoIt
    OnlyICanDoIt Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow...ask and you shall receive!!! Thank you for all the friend requests. I promise to keep you guys motivated also, it's not just about me!

Thanks again...
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Disney is one of my motivators.

We are going in 3 months, and I did NOT want to look terrible in the photos, it will be my son's first trip, so I want great pictures to last a lifetime!

I got a new DSLR camera to make pretty pictures, and I want to look pretty IN the pictures! :D
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    I had that issue too! Looked at a picture from fruit picking/vacation in August and thought, OMG!! SO, I'll add you as well! Lost a total of 30+ since then and still have about 30 more to go! HERE WE GO!!! :)
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I am not fond of my pictures from Disney either, but for me, it could have been worse lol I started working out a few months before we went so I had lost 10 pounds and toned up. I still have no plans of posting them though lol
  • cougfn69
    cougfn69 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Disney was one of my motivators... some of the rides were too small for my fat a**. the harness and the seat belts are not fat people friendly. :(

F! i still think about it!

i am heading to the gym...
  • ymfontenot
    Options
    I hate taking photos to but this can be a great motivation for you! Fell free to add me love to be your friend have a great day!
  • mejustsmaller316
    mejustsmaller316 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I go to Disney in about 3 weeks. I would like to lose 7 more pounds.
  • cupcakesnomore
    Options
    I feel your pain. That was me in 2009. So freaking disgusted with what I saw. I am down over 50lbs...would like to lose another 25-30lbs before we go back in September but at least I won't see the double chin and huge fatness when I take pictures with Mickey this time.
  • penguin828
    penguin828 Posts: 14
    Options
    I know the feeling! Good luck with your weight loss! I looked in the mirror and all I could think about was the Penguin from the Batman movie-Danny Devito played the role.....Ugh! That was my motivation....!
  • Arsinoe87
    Arsinoe87 Posts: 16
    Options
    Feel free and add me!
    New here and up for new friends for motivational support!
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)