My first...

Options
kariberi84
kariberi84 Posts: 186 Member
10lbs are gone!!! I got on the scale this morning and I'd lost another 2.7 pounds making my total weight loss so far 10 lbs in 3 weeks! I wanted to cry!! I know I still have about 117 or so more to get to my goal, but those 10 are huge to me.

Replies

• winninga
    winninga Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Great job!!
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Great way to start out!
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Yeah.....those 1st 10 pounds are huge, and the next 10 pounds will be awesome as well. Keep these amazing mini-goals and you'll get to your goal weight.
  • elle18287
    elle18287 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    10 pounds in 3 weeks is absolutely awesome! Weight loss slows down after the first couple of weeks, but it is great to see you losing weight fairly slowly and healthily! Great job girl!
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! You are doing great. Don't get discouraged if it slows down now....that happens sometimes......just keep on keeping on........hope you have LOTS of more scale reasons to cry!!! ;)
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! I'm with you, sometimes I feel like I could cry when I see my accomplishments.

Tears of happiness are WORTH it. =)
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss!!! Those first 10 are great motivators and you will be down to your goal in no time!! taking 1 to 10lbs at a time. Good luck on your journey:happy:
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! 10 LBs in 3 weeks is AMAZING!!!!! You've gotten over the first little weightloss hump. Now you know you can do it! Keep at it! :)
  • dewgirl321
    dewgirl321 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Congrats...thats great work. Should be motivation to keep it up......:smile:
  • susansmoaks
    susansmoaks Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    that's the right attitude to have! keep working on it and you will get to your goal before you know it. I am at 50 pounds lost with many more to go, i have to keep taking it one day at a time!

congratulations! keep up the awesome work!
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. Losing those first 10 pounds is what really made me realize I could do this. Keep going!
  • momo2011Tuck
    momo2011Tuck Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! Keep up the great work! :)
  • jenbroussard71
    jenbroussard71 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • mkvilmin
    mkvilmin Posts: 46
    Options
    Awesome, keep up the journey.
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! :D
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep it up!! :flowerforyou:
  • Ralphrabbit
    Ralphrabbit Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Yay! Go girl!!
    My too small clothes are loose today & the thought of having to replace them is financially painful but I could have spent all that money on take-away!! Enjoy all the little stuff!
  • BetsyTomei
    Options
    Congratulations!! Off to a great start! :)
  • robertspencer
    Options
    Way to go. Every pound lost is a success story to me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!