There is no diet

Options
There is only lifestyle.

There is no "maybe"
There is only do

If you don't commit to changing your life to be a healthier happier person over years not a few weeks of a crash diet you will fail.

Also remember you need to fuel your body. Would you put lard in your gas tank? No you'd be using gasoline. So don't fuel your body with popcorn and Pepsi. High quality nutrition and your body and mind will thank you.

Now get out there and change your life- because no one or nothing else can but YOU!

Replies

• tinabell153
    tinabell153 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    This is just the motivation I needed! I'm am going to increase my veggies and lean protein and eat less carbs and sugar! I can do this!!
  • bradthemedic
    bradthemedic Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    This is just the motivation I needed! I'm am going to increase my veggies and lean protein and eat less carbs and sugar! I can do this!!

Of course you can. You're here on MFP which means you've already taken the first big step. The rest of it is easy street and comes down to what you put in your mouth- and luckily you control that.

Go go go!
  • bionicrooster
    bionicrooster Posts: 353 Member
    Options

Of course you can. You're here on MFP which means you've already taken the first big step. The rest of it is easy street and comes down to what you put in your mouth- and luckily you control that.

Go go go!

amen
  • mcleodconnor
    Options
    Yes, Master Yoda.
  • BandForAlyAnne
    BandForAlyAnne Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    i agree completely. :)
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    Beautifully said!
  • idziak04
    idziak04 Posts: 69
    Options
    I agree 100%.
  • bradthemedic
    bradthemedic Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    It's nice to have some Monday motivation for the new and old folk alike sometimes. :)