Unexpected NSV

Options
mamasyd
mamasyd Posts: 80 Member
Not being remembered may not always seem like a positive thing. However, when the reason is because you look so different than you used to look, it's a huge blessing! Recently, I saw a couple of girls that I had not seen in about a year. Last summer they had taken part in our children's outreach program and had been part of my team for the day. They spent the entire day with me interacting in classes, crafts, inflatables, and all sorts of fun adventures. Both of them just looked at me and said that they remembered the day, but didn't remember me at all. Finally I told them that I had been larger and had longer hair then.

Here is a picture from that day:

SummerSurfExplosion.jpg

And here is a picture of how I look now:

Latestviewofdroppingtoobigpantstoseenewme.jpg

Sometimes not being remembered is a VERY good thing!!

Replies

• MikMont
    MikMont Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!! wow you look great!!
  • joanie152
    joanie152 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! You look great (and happy)!!
  • JenVii
    JenVii Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Congratulations.

Jen
  • grubb1019
    grubb1019 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Wow! congratulations, you look gorgeous!
  • FammaMel
    FammaMel Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Love this NSV! Sometimes it is great not being noticed!!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    that is a great NSV!!! you look awesome!!
  • tomorrowisnotpromised
    tomorrowisnotpromised Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing...WTG!!!
  • Joy201
    Joy201 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! You look fantastic. Congratulations!
  • wannabthin65
    wannabthin65 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Terrific NSV Syd!! You look incredibly amazing!! It is VERY obvious why you werent recognized...you dont look ANYTING like the old on a job WELL DONE!!
    Diane
  • wannabthin65
    wannabthin65 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Sorry Syd, this computer has been crazy lately & jumping all over the place!! That reply was supposed to read "the old you! CONGRATS on a job WELL DONE!!!"
  • PZlady
    PZlady Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    How absolutely WONDERFUL for you!! It's one thing to know you've changed but it's another one altogether when it hits you from the blue. What a blessing. And, as always, thanks for being an inspiration to me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!