Prizes

Options
Swissmiss
Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
I have decided to pick something special for when I reach a certain weight. I am hoping that this will motivate me. I am needed ideas as what to go for. I don't have much money so new clothes, trip or anything expensive is out.

Replies

• AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I'm gifting myself a pin-up shoot when I hit goal. I also gift myself a small tattoo for every 15 lbs lost.
  • bane0317
    bane0317 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    clothes don't have to be expensive - browse your local GoodWill or consignment shop. I find a lot of items with the tags still or still in great shape. Or check JC Penny's - they have a lot of cute stuff now at good prices. Not the grandma stuff they used to have.

Another suggestion is a facial, manicure, pedicure, new hairdo, or something like this. If cost is an issue here, check out your local beauty school. You can get services cheap from a student that are supervised by an instructor so you aren't worried you'll look like you got your hair done in the dark!

Great work and congratulations for being so close to goal!
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    I would love a tattoo but my husband wouldn't.

All my clothes are from Goodwill. Then when I can no longer wear them I give them back.

These are great ideas.