Looking for a good protein shake mix

Options
2»

Replies

• miracle4me
    miracle4me Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Can anyone help me find a great tasting Protein shake with NO Sucarose,aspartame,no sugar, only Stevia is what I am looking for. I know that Jay Robb is the most recognized but is there any other one but his?

Body by vi has sucarose in it and I cannot use it. My very favorite Syntrax nectar cherry twister has both aspartame and Sucarose aka Spenda in it. I just found this out the hard way with severe respiratory problems.

Sucarose is deadly to my lungs and I realized it after damage has been done. I had a 2 lb jug of Syntrax Nectar and cannot use anymore of it,plus another 2 lb jug of it. I am not the only one Sucarose has side effects with just check search engine. Stevia I have no problem with. I have seen designer whey mentioned and do not know if they use Aspartame or Sucarose can anyone tell me?

I need low cal and low carb that makes a thick tasty shake. I live in Europe so I only can buy it online where it can be shipped internationally with paypal. If anyone can help me I would be so grateful.

Optimum whey also has sucarose in it and maybe Aspartame not sure on that though. I really wanted to buy Optimum whey but cannot. The taste is important to me and looking for a great tasting vanilla especially with assorted flavors.
  • soonersgurl
    Options
    http://www.onlyprotein.com/ <---- hey girl, Only Protein is VERY pure! check it out (:
  • gijo76
    gijo76 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    BSN Syntha 6-mixes well w water, milk or juice =)
  • treatdream
    treatdream Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    http://www.onlyprotein.com/ <---- hey girl, Only Protein is VERY pure! check it out (:

Thanks for this ^^^! I've never heard of that one.

I've also heard that Tera's Whey & Beveri are good too (as far as whey that uses natural sweetener) but I have not tried them myself.
  • flechero
    flechero Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Optimum Nutrition and Jay Robb are the two best tasting IMO. The Optimum Nutrition mixes better than most as well.
  • soonersgurl
    Options

Thanks for this ^^^! I've never heard of that one.

I've also heard that Tera's Whey & Beveri are good too (as far as whey that uses natural sweetener) but I have not tried them myself.

anytime! i saw the Bevri at the grocery store here at HEB..wasnt sure on taste..didnt want to buy it and then go "BLEH"lol..been there on that road of trial and errors (=
  • workoutbarbie29
    workoutbarbie29 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I use to use Isagenix "Isalean, it taste great and you feel full.
  • workoutbarbie29
    workoutbarbie29 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Currently i use Optimum Nutrition Casein at night and Syntha 6 after workouts they both taste great and mixes welland if you are watching your calories try Dymatize ISO 100. It also taste great, mixes well and has only 106 calories and no sugar.
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    Optimum Nutrition or Gaspari Myofusion are a couple I've liked.

My favorite recipe to make:

1 Cup 2% Milk
    1 Scoop Vanilla Whey Protein
    1 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
    1 Sliced Apple w/ skin
    1 Tbsp Peanut Butter
  • gloryshea
    gloryshea Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Go to www.tryabouttime.com About Time Whey is an all natural pure whey isolate, sweetened with high grade stevia and only 3 other ingerdients in the powder. Plus it comes in 11 different delicious flavors!. It makes amazing shakes and it awesome for baking and adding to things like oatmeal and yogurt. The banana and cinnamon swirl are my favorites! Check it out. They are also on facebook if you look for TRY ABOUT TIME. Not to mention no carbs or fat in the protein. Just 25 solids grams of protein:)
  • gspea
    gspea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    My husband and I love the Pure protein powders. Chocolate, vanilla and strawberry... And waht you add to them is up to your imagination.
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much!!! <3
  • miracle4me
    miracle4me Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Go to www.tryabouttime.com About Time Whey is an all natural pure whey isolate, sweetened with high grade stevia and only 3 other ingerdients in the powder. Plus it comes in 11 different delicious flavors!. It makes amazing shakes and it awesome for baking and adding to things like oatmeal and yogurt. The banana and cinnamon swirl are my favorites! Check it out. They are also on facebook if you look for TRY ABOUT TIME. Not to mention no carbs or fat in the protein. Just 25 solids grams of protein:)

I am so grateful for this topic thank you for starting it.
    I posted here also asking for best protein powder without Sucarose or Aspartame. Thank You for the MFP members who took the time to PM me with suggestions. Thank You for recommending Time Whey I have never heard of it before. I miss bananas and on LC that is one luxury I do not allow myself. I am going now to check out the whey isolate recommended and hope I find they ship to Europe and allow me to use Paypal.