Newbie Started Last week

Options
I just started using this site from a recommedation for a friend. So far I like it, just having a hard tiem staying within my calorie limit. I will get there.

Replies

• Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome :-)
  • hdriddick
    hdriddick Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support.
  • Kam2914
    Kam2914 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi, I just started using this site last week also. Loving it so far!! Good luck!!
  • avrobin03
    avrobin03 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I had a hard time at first too, you get use to it! Feel free to add me if you would like, it's always easier if you have people helping to support ya along the way :)
  • riotsgram
    riotsgram Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Log on and fill out your food journal every single day and it will become habit. It take a while to develop a comfort zone but you will. Good luck and keep going!
  • cookiefluff
    cookiefluff Posts: 115
    Options
    hi!! I'm new, although I've signed up for this site over a year ago..lol! I was using another calorie counting website, it's still good, but mainly has US food on it's database, I need a UK database, and viola, I found this website! :D I'd really like to connect with people struggling to lose weight, in my case baby weight, around 20lbs+ and it's been 19 months since I had my baby and couldn't seem to shed a pound!
    My details!
    SW: since I started calorie counting on May 26th: 78kg (171.9lbs)
    SW on my fitnesspal: 76.6 (168.8lbs)
    GW: 68kg (149.9lbs)
    sex: F

Please view my profile and feel free to add me! :D
    thanks!
  • briabner
    briabner Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Welcome. What you might try doing is adding more fresh veggies to your diet. I find them low in caloried but they feel me up. Just a suggestion also feel free to add me as a friend on here.
  • photostammy
    Options
    I'm counting myself new as well even though, I've used the site(very little) before. I know what I have to do now I just have to actually do it. Here's hoping that this time it'll happen
  • Jeepers133
    Jeepers133 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    It took me about 2 months to get used to my calorie limit, it gets so much easier after that! You can do it!
  • dottheyes30
    dottheyes30 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    The more exercise you do the more calories you are awarded. Fill half your plate with veggies and then 1/4 starch and 1/4 protein.
    Feel free to add me as a friend . The more support you give and get the better you'll do.